First Time

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: IU - Peach

When you made it to school the next day you plopped on your usual spot while Hyojin found her place. You leaned back on your chair and stared at the English book laying before you. With a sigh you rolled your eyes.

You hated the subject and the teacher. You actually liked this subject before, because of the teacher, but she married and found the love of her life. Making you feel so awful. She was so happy showing off her ring and wedding photos to the class.

The bell rang making you snap out of your thoughts and soon after the teacher entered the classroom with the usual smile on her face. If you could, you would do anything to rip that smile off her face.

“Okay students, find your seats and let`s start” She clapped her hands while watching the students running to their seats.

“Flip to page 40 and Daehyun, you can read the first paragraph” She told.

You flipped to the page and didn`t care to listen to what else she had to say. You chewed on your bottom lip while reading quietly what was written on the page. But soon enough someone ruined your concentration when you heard a masculine yet soothing voice reading the first paragraph.

You blinked and your gaze went towards the area where you heard the voice from. You stared at the boy who wore round glasses, his hair was brown and was covering half of his right eye while reading, and his brows were slightly furrowed as he was full focused on pronouncing the words correctly.

The words seemed to flow out of his mouth as if it this subject was a peace of cake for him.

Even though he was reading, and he was reading quite loudly you didn`t get what the paragraph was about, you were so absorbed in this new beauty you had never seen before.

*How come I have never noticed him before?* You squinted with your eyes and tried to think why you had never noticed this boy.

When he was done he pushed his glasses back to it`s place and smiled proudly.

Your heart skipped a beat by his breath taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter