The Queenka and The Nerd

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Yoon Shi Yoon - I Want to Date You

The very next day you woke up with a huge smile on your face. You would skip your way towards every room, showing how overjoyed you were.

Hyojin shook her head at your behavior. She knew now why you were happy and she too was glad to see you become like this.

“Oi. Queen or should I say Mrs. Jung” She joked wiggling with her brows making your face turn a shade of red.

“Yah! Don`t say stuff like that” You waved with your hands as she giggled.

“Wae? He is your boyfriend now isn`t he?” She smirked as you pouted.

“He is. My one and only” You held your index finger out that you placed on your chest twirling around.

“You`re surely in seventh heaven” Hyojin walked past you ruffling your hair making you wrinkle your nose. “Let`s head to school so you can meet your lover boy” She told as she opened the front door.

“Oh” Your eyes rounded looking at the driveway. It seemed like Daehyun had other plans. He was already outside of your house with his bike.

“Daehyun oppa!” You waved running over to him. Hyojin tilted her head to the side seeing how cool Daehyun was actually looking when he was on his bike.

He took his helmet off and hugged you as soon as you were by his side. “Good morning” he cooed as you nodded. “Good morning to you too”

“I`ll leave you love birds alone. See you at school” Hyojin was already on her bike zooming past you while waving. You flustered at her remark as Daehyun couldn`t stop himself from smiling.

“Get on, so I can drive you to school” You beamed and hopped on the bike taking the helmet Daehyun offered to you.

“Hold on tight, sweetie” Your blood rushed through your body hearing the first love-name he had made for you. “Nae, oppa” you cooed holding onto his waist tightly not wanting to let go.

As he drove off you rested your head on his back closing your eyes as you seized the moment.

When you had made it to school you jumped off the bike and took your helmet off, shaking your head so your hair could fall on the correct places. Daehyun chuckled seeing you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter