'N' for Number One

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - Crash

When you were heading towards the parking lot after a long day with school, you felt Daehyun sneak his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him. “Is my baby girl tired?” He cooed as you rested your head on his shoulder.

“A little” You responded. “Wae?” You pulled back and stared at him making him smile shyly.

“Well, I was thinking about a date today. Just the two of us. But since you`re tired-“ “No, no. I am fine” You retorted as he laughed.

“A date it is then!” He grinned as you beamed.

As you got on the bike he zoomed off to a place he wanted to bring you with him to.

He stopped by a beautiful public garden. When you hopped off you were stunned by the beautiful flowers surrounding you.

“I wanted to bring you here since my mother always used to take me here when I was younger” he explained. “I`m not an expert when it comes to dating so I hope this place is good enough” he rubbed his neck while peeking at you.

“I love it” You admitted. “No one has taken me at a beautiful place like this before” You confessed as he smiled and took your hand in his.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let`s explore the area” he winked. You skipped around with Daehyun as he too was having a blast with you. “I have a lot of memories from this place. It`s sad how I can`t relive them with my omma” he became a little sad as you peeked at him.

“Where is your omma?” You were af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter