Unsure

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Roni Tran - Broken Yet Holding On

Throughout the whole day Daehyun felt so down. Seeing the student’s reaction on your relationship made Daehyun feel so bad about himself. He had thought about it earlier that if this relationship wouldn`t work and if he had dragged you down along with him he would breakup instantly without thinking twice.

But now that he was in a relationship with you it was a wonderful feeling and it was hard for him to let go now. Especially now that he knew the feeling of being your boyfriend; he did find it odd to be so, but at the same time he liked it.

“Shall we go home?” You hooked your arm with his when the school day was over and he nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

The two of you made your way out of the school building your arms hooked with each other. The other`s couldn`t stop but stare and Daehyun was getting uncomfortable under their gaze, and he found it weird how you weren`t being affected by any of this.

This time he didn`t hand you the helmet, but actually put it on you making you smile behind the helmet. He put his own as well and you got on as he drove off towards your house.

Yongguk was standing by his car with his friends and he rolled his eyes. “I think there is something the two of them are hiding” he told his brows furrowed.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Junhong asked.

“I mean that their isn`t true love between the two of them, maybe he force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter