The Three Musketeers

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Lee Hi - Am I Strange?

The weekend had finally arrived and you were already up looking through the fridge. With a huff you put one of your hands on your hips.

“Hyojin! We`re out of food!” You shouted.

“I bought last time, so it`s your turn” She hollered back from the living room and you rolled your eyes closing the fridge.

As you were putting on your shoes you were dialing Junhong`s number as well. You knew he would always come along with you anywhere you would go. He was always so kind like that.

“Hey, Junhong!” You exclaimed hearing his hoarse voice. You knew he was asleep at this time, but if there was one person who couldn`t say no to you it was him. “Mind joining me to the convenient store?” You asked looking at yourself in the mirror that was in the hallway.

“No. I`ll be right there” You heard the irritation in his voice and you grinned.

After what seemed like 5 minutes you heard the doorbell and you your heels opening the door. “Thank you!” You grinned seeing the tired Junhong before you. He was wearing his cap hiding his bed hair, while putting on some loose clothes, probably the ones that were lying in the front of his closet.

“Nah. Don`t mention it, noona” he rubbed his neck as you giggled.

“See you later, Hyojin” You called before leaving the house.

The walk to the convenient store was quiet. You didn`t want to blabber about random stuff with Junhong when you knew he was tired, even though he tried hard not to show it. “Mianhae” You said walking side by side with him.

“For what?” he asked his eyes barely open.

“I know sleep is precious for you and I woke you up-“

“It told you already, don`t mention it” You smiled he was too kind sometimes.

As you stepped inside the store Junhong grabbed a cart walking beside you grabbing the stuff you were telling him to take.

When you made it to the line you noticed Daehyun standing in the front paying for the tray of eggs he had bought. Your eyes narrowed seeing him. Your hatred for him had still not vanished and seeing his face made you remember the day when you waited for him at the library.

As Daehyun had paid for his stuff he took his tray of eggs and headed towards the exit when a man came running inside bumping on Daehyun, making him lose his grip on the tray. It fell on the ground, eggs splashed everywhere.

Your eyes rounded seeing the sight and soon enough you heard a worker shout. “Yah! You`re cleaning that” With a sigh Daehyun nodded and the worker threw a towel towards him making him get down on his knees, picking up the shells first and then clean the mess afterwards.

“I kinda feel sorry for that geek” Junhong told nodding his head towards Daehyun. You wrinkled your nose. You`re weren`t sorry for him at all, he deserved it. “First he gets beat up and then this” Junhong shook his head in disbelieve as your eyes rounded.

*Beat up?*

“There all done” Daehyun told getting up throwing the towel inside the trashc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter