Family Relation

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: IU - Ugly Duckling

When the school day was finally over Daehyun ran towards you as he noticed you getting on Hyojin`s bike.

“______!” he shouted making you turn to look at him.

“Hey” You smiled as he approached you.

“Thank you” he grinned as he was now standing face to face with you.

“No problem. That`s the least I could do after you got tangled in all of this because of me” You gave him a thumb up as he chuckled.

You noticed a couple eyes on you as the students were passing by. Even Yongguk and his friends stopped by their car staring at you. “It was a brave move, even though it won`t get my bike back I am pleased” he told when it struck you.

*That bike really meant a lot to him*

“Y-yeah” You said nervously.

“See you then” he ran towards the bus as he noticed it approaching the bus stop.

“You`re too close, it`s almost scary” Hyojin sighed as you slapped her back.

“Shut up and drive me home” You commanded.

She did as told and sped off. The boys were still standing by their car and stared at you leaving. “Is something really up between the two of them?” Youngjae muttered as Jongup snickered.

“You crazy? It`s the Queen we`re talking about” He retorted as Himchan wrinkled his nose.

“I am not sure about that, Jongup. She has never been this nice to a person like him before”

“Yeah that`s true” Jongup agreed.

“Maybe she is being nice to him just to crush him later” Junhong tried to explain and right now that was the best explanation they had.

--

Hyojin stopped the bike in the driveway before hopping off. You did as well but you didn`t follow Hyojin inside the house. When she didn`t feel your presence behind her she stopped her tracks and her heels.

“Why are you standing there? Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter