Opposite

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: J.Beale - Reflection

A couple of days had past and today again you woke up to get ready for school. While putting on your uniform you couldn`t help but think of Daehyun. You had been doing so for the past couple of days. For some reason he didn`t leave your head.

You couldn`t say that you were crushing on him actually; it was more like you drawn to him because he seemed so mysterious. He didn`t care about the queenka and kingka at school, he didn`t care of the people that were in charge at school and that was why you needed to get his attention.

For the first time in a very long time you were going to struggle to get a boy`s attention. Usually you would get it with a simple wink, but with him that was no use. In other words you thought this was going to be fun.

As you had put on your uniform you heard soft knocks on the bedroom door. “Come in” you sang and the door creaked open and Hyojin peaked inside.

“Ready?”

You turned to look at her and nodded with a smile. Spinning on your heels you made your way towards her only to stop. She opened the door wider and closed the door behind her with a disbelieved look.

“Okay, spit it out. What`s going on?” She crossed her arms and you blinked not understanding what she meant. When she didn`t get any respond from you she sighed. “Do you have a boyfriend now that I don`t know about?” She pointed out and you shook your head slowly. “You sure?” She narrowed her eyes on you and you nodded your head right away.

“What happened to the whiny, oh kill me now, _____?” She pointed out only to get a glare from you.

“I have learned to live without a boy in my life. Other things are more important” You were just about to walk past her when she held her hand out.

“Hold it” You blinked once again. “Something isn`t right, I have been telling you the same things for the past couple of days but I didn`t get through to you, what happened that made you realize it now?” Her brow arched and you bit your bottom lip, knowing that you were defeated.

“Sit” You told her and she tilted her head to the side.

“Why?”

“Just sit” You told her and she nodded. Walking over to the bed she sat on the edge while her eyes were glued on you. “Okay, when I tell you this, please, don`t laugh” You pleaded and she gave it a thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter