Waiting for too Long

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Miss A - Love Alone

Heading to school the next day Hyojin noticed how down you were but she didn`t answer any questions whatsoever.

Once you stepped inside the classroom you noticed the other students sitting by their desk and there in the middle was Daehyun. He didn`t look at you as he was busy reading. You rolled your eyes on him and found your own seat.

“Class, settle down” The teacher clapped her hands making the students become quiet. “I heard that one of you are having a hard time with your partner. If that is the case than you can work alone, if it`s not possible to work with your partner. Only if” She told strictly. “Chohee told me she couldn`t work with Jiyoung anymore and that`s fine. The two of you can work separately” She told.

Your eyes rounded as you snapped your head towards Daehyun. He didn`t tell on you, he didn`t want to switch partner after all. You were surprised and a smile crept on your lips.

“Class is dismissed. I`ll give you the rest of the day to work on your project” She pointed out making the students surprised. “If you need any help you know where to find me” She grabbed her books and the students packed their belongings and left the classroom.

You walked over to Daehyun and patted his shoulder. He gave you a bored expression as you bit your bottom lip. “You didn`t-“

“Yeah, I know. I don`t go that low” He snapped making you duck. You nodded.

“So, care to work?” You asked. It was surprising that you even asked.

“You can wait for me at the library. I just have some business to take care of” He was about to step away when you blocked his way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter