The New Kingka

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Roh Ji Hoon - Be My Girl

As the days seemed to pass by the students thought it was more and more common to see Daehyun in his new looks. It was break and you were sitting on the rooftop with Daehyun, while Hyojin ended up with Danbi, because she didn`t want to interrupt your moment. After hearing that the guys was the reason for the breakup, neither of you talked to them.

“Oppa” you cooed sitting next to him.

“Yes, baby girl?” He responded. You looked at him and then giggled. “What`s so funny?” he tilted his head to the side.

“You look Jjang, but I just don`t seem to get used to it” You confessed making him chuckle. “I-I kind of miss the old you” You pouted and his eyes rounded.

“Jeongmal?” You nodded your head.

“So, you`re saying you would rather have me in my thick glasses and flat hair besides this hot guy?” he pointed at himself disbelieved and you gave it a thought.

“What I am saying is that I wouldn`t mind having you in those thick glasses and your flat hair, but I am not complaining with this either” You changed your words making him laugh.

Even if he was laughing wholeheartedly he still felt the love spread across his heart. The thought of you liking him as the nerd made him realize that you actually loved him for who he was and not what he had become.

He sneaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him making you rest your head on his shoulder. “I feel so se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter