Bubble Tea

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Shu-I Don`t Let it Get You Down

Getting up the next day the only thing you had been craving for was bubble tea. You wouldn`t mind drinking it for breakfast, but Hyojin wouldn`t let you, and besides you didn`t have any at home and that meant going to the nearest shop.

“Come on, Hyojin. Don`t use all day!” You whined sitting in the living room waiting for Hyojin to get ready.

“I am on my way!” She shouted opening the door harshly stomping her way towards the front door.

“You coming or what?” She told turning around looking at you still standing in the living room.

“Coming” You sang skipping towards her. She shook her head at your childish behavior.

As you got on the bike she drove off to the nearest bubble tea shop. When you entered Hyojin found an empty table and sat down. “The regular” She told telling you indirectly to buy the bubble tea`s. You frowned at her behavior, but you didn`t care.

“Two strawberry bubble tea`s mixed with milk and pearls, thank you!” You exclaimed as the worker nodded. Before he could get to work one of the customers had managed to spill bubble tea everywhere making him sigh.

“Mianhaeyo. I need to take care of that” He bowed. “Daehyun! Come here and make this young lady two strawberry bubble teas!” He shouted before leaving making you baffled.

*Daehyun?*

Soon enough you noticed him coming out of the staff room, his bruise still being blue as ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter