Get Over It

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Seohyeon - It`s Okay Even if It Hurts

Daehyun and you hadn`t been talking for a couple of days now and it was driving you insane. Every time you tried to approach him he wandered off with, Danbi making you wonder how close they actually were.

Today enough was enough. You were going to confront him and that was final. During the break you left your friends at the canteen and looked for Daehyun when he didn`t enter the canteen. You looked everywhere for him and as you were at the rooftop you halted seeing him sitting with Danbi.

The two of them were smiling widely while laughing. She would hit his arm from time to time in a playful manner making you back up.

This was the very first time you had actually felt like this. You were never the person to run after boys, it was them running after you and that was why you knew that this guy was the one; he had to be the one.

As you were about to take a step back you managed to step on a coke can that someone had forgotten to throw away. You froze up as you noticed both Daehyun and Danbi snap their heads towards you.

Daehyun`s eyes swiftly turned as Danbi pressed her lips together looking at the ground. Now that they had noticed you it was better to talk to him than walking away.

You cleared your throat and brushed your skirt before heading towards them. “Danbi, am I right?” You looked at her as she nodded. “Is it okay if I can talk to Daehyun in private?” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter