Library

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Davichi - Hot Stuff

You woke up earlier than you usually would. Running around in the apartment you did your daily routines and was all set to leave while Hyojin was still asleep.

*She`s my only ride to school* You puffed your cheeks and stared at her bedroom door that was still closed. Suddenly the door opened and Hyojin with bed hair and her nighty on came out while rubbing one of her eyes.

“Hi” She said being tired as ever and made her way towards the bathroom.

“1, 2, 3”

Hyojin jumped out of the bathroom again her eyes wide as ever. “What the hell are you doing awake at this time?!” She gawked at you while you smiled shyly. “No! Don`t tell me you did this for him?” She asked disbelieved and you nodded while biting your bottom lip.

She rolled her eyes on you and hissed. “I am warning you, girl. You`re digging your own grave here” She told planting her hands on her hips.

“Whatever. Are you taking me to school or what?” You asked as her brow cocked.

“I just woke up” She told using her duh-tone and you sighed.

“Might as well take the bus then”

“Yah!” She shouted seeing you opening the front door.

“Mwoh?” You asked being irritated.

“Can`t you let him wait for you for 5 minutes?” She asked as you shook your head.

“He said to me to be on time yesterday” You told as she shook her head.

“And when did you take orders from others?”

You didn`t care to answer and stepped out of the house. “See you at school” You waved and strode towards the bus station.

As you were standing by the bus station you wrinkled your nose thinking that this was after long you were going to take the bus again. *Don`t worry. Next time I`ll make sure that Hyojin is awake on time* You grinned with a nod.

Soon the bus had arrived and you got on. The students from your school were on the bus as you, and you knew it was them because of their uniforms. Their eyes widened seeing you entering the bus. You were the queenka and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter