Where is My True Love?

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Minwoo - Don`t Trust Men

“Why are all guys douches?” You screamed at the top of your lunges while throwing your phone on your bed.

“What now?” Hyojin your best friend and the rebel at school entered your room.

The two of you lived together. It started with you only renting a room at her place, and then the friendship blossomed from there.

“Jonghyun sent me a message where he gave me the reason of why he wanted to date me” Hyojin`s brow rose up and she gave you a bored expression.

“Yeah? What about it?”

“He told me that I was hot” You crossed your arms and scoffed. Hyojin gave you a disbelieved look.

“You`re kidding right? You`re making a scene because of that?”

You shot her a glare for not understanding you. “If only you knew the meaning behind hot, Hyojin!”

You said her name a little strict. “I know. . He`s telling you that you`re pretty, beautiful-“

“Hold it” you held your palm out in front of her and she blinked at your reaction.

“Hot and beautiful are two different things” You wiggled with your index finger and she crossed her arms.

“Oh really? Tell me” She tried to look interested, but failed miserably. But it didn`t affect you.

“First of all hot means: I just want someone to play with, and right now you`re the toy I want to play with. And second of all beautiful means: you`re the one I want to spend the rest of my life with” You corrected her. “That is why I reacted at Jonghyun`s message” You frowned and sat on the bed with your school uniform on. “This time I really thought he was the one”

She sighed and plopped beside you. “Yah!” She nudged your side making you look at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter