At His Place

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Dara Park ft. CL - Kiss

Throughout the whole day you were looking forward to the end of the school day so you could finally see Daehyun`s place and spend some time with him, alone.

Once the day was over Hyojin headed towards you nudging your side. “Let`s go” You shook your head on her making her confused.

“I am going to Daehyun`s place to work on our project” You told as her eyes widened.

“No, you`re not” She said firm making you squint your eyes on her.

“And why is that?” You hissed as she crossed her arms.

“I told you already. You`re not going end of discussion”

You shook your head like a brat and stamped your feet. “I am going. I can take my own decisions” You told as you noticed Daehyun exiting the classroom.

“Ready to leave?” He asked as you nodded.

“Let`s go” You waved with your fingertips towards Hyojin as she rolled her eyes on you.

Daehyun and you exited the school building together. Yongguk noticed you walking side by side with him and he was taken aback. “What is she doing with him?” Yongguk asked the guys.

“The project, remember” Youngjae told making him nod.

You stood by the bus station with Daehyun neither of you exchanging any words. You got on the bus and sat next to each other. But he was too busy looking out of the window while you were staring at the people inside the bus.

He pressed on the stop button and as you got out of the bus your eyes rounded noticing that he lived in the same neighborhood as you and Hyojin. It wasn`t unusual actually because most of the students at your school lived in the same neighborhood as you.

He walked over to the high-rise building and used his key on the front door. As he walked inside the long corridor you followed him to the elevators. He pressed on the elevator button and as you got inside you noticed him pressing on the fifth floor.

The two of you got out of the elevators and the first door to the right was his apartment. He pressed in his code and the sound of the door unlocking was heard and he opened the door, and for the first time during that period of time you noticed him smile.

“Danbi!” He cheered as you blinked. Looking towards his living room you noticed the girl from the canteen. “When did you arrive?” He asked as she smiled widely.

“We were free to go an hour before you, so I decided to crash at your place. You don`t mind do you?” She peeked at him.

Soon en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter