Standards

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 2ne1 - Pretty Boy

Getting back from school you stomped inside your room and threw your bag away not caring where it landed. Jumping on the bed you laid on your back just staring at the ceiling.

*Stupid boys. Stupid school. Stupid feelings* You huffed. What was the point with life when you couldn`t know the reason of why you lived to begin with? You didn`t have any future planned out for you, you barely knew what kind of education you were going to take after high school. You had friends that supported you in everything, but they never understood you when it came to some certain things. And finding a boyfriend were one of those things. Maybe finding this boy will put some meaning in your life?

Hearing the sound of someone knocking on the door made you snap your head towards Hyojin, who was leaning on the door frame while one her hands were turned into a fist, knocking on your already opened door.

“What?” You asked as you let your head fall back on the bed.

“I wanted to check up on you. You seemed so pissed after the conversation with the boys” One of her foot was inside the room while the other was still outside. It seemed like she was hesitating to step inside being afraid that you would throw a tantrum at her.

But soon that thought flew away when she heard you sigh. She knew that the soft, yet confused you had arrived back. The feeling of your bed getting pressed made you look at Hyojin`s back that was fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter