Surprise, Surprise

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 2ne1 - Can`t Nobody

You groaned hearing your alarm turn on 2 hours earlier than usual. “So tired” You yawned stretching your arms. Remembering now why the alarm went on too early.

You pushed the blanket off you and stretched your legs before getting out of your bed. You took your time getting yourself ready and as you were all set you decided to wake Hyojin.

“Hyojin! Hyojin-ah” You shook her making her growl.

“What?” She finally pulled her blankets off springing up. You were taken aback from her sudden movement, but soon smiled sweetly while batting with your lashes.

“Get out of bed we need to leave for school” You explained as her eyes darted towards the clock.

“Mwoh? This early?” She was bewildered and you nodded.

“I have something to take care and I don`t want to take the bus” You puckered up your lower lip as her eyes were half open.

“For real? Are you serious?” She seemed pretty exhausted, but you weren`t going to give up so easily.

When she noticed you still staring at her she got out of bed with a huff and strode towards the bathroom. “Make breakfast” She commanded and you did as told.

--

On the way to school you told Hyojin to stop at almost every corner. “I`ll be right back” You told hopping off the bike. You ran inside a store and came out again after a while holding a bag in your hand filled with different stuff.

“What`s inside?” She eyed the bag as you gave her a smirk.

“You`ll see”

You visited a couple of other stores before heading to school. You had calculated the time right, because you had made it on time for school.

“What did you buy?” Hyojin asked as you plopped on the seat before her.

“Be patient. You`ll get to know soon” You told her a little strictly this time making her groan.

“Today is the judgment day and the day you have to be done with your assignment. Step up to the podium and give me your assignments”

You looked over at Daehyun and noticed his tired face, his eyes a little swollen probably because he hadn`t slept enough? You weren`t sure.

Daehyun pressed his palms on the desk and pushed himself up. His steps were smaller than usual and it looked like his legs had given up on him. You felt bad for him. He had been working on the assignment the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter