Upset

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.A.P - Rain Sound

You had tried talking to Daehyun throughout the whole day, but he was answering short, leaving in the middle of the conversation or pretended like he wasn`t interested in what you had to say. It felt weird seeing him like this. He had opened up to you already and the cold him had gone a long time ago, but it seemed like the cold Daehyun was back again.

As you entered the house you were determined to know what had happened to Daehyun. Why was he so absent all of a sudden?

Your eyes widened. *He didn`t get bullied today, did he?* You pulled your phone out of your pocket and dialed his number immediately.

After a couple of rings you went straight to the machine making you frustrated. You tried calling him a few times more, but he wouldn`t pick up.

“What`s wrong with you, why are you stressing?” Hyojin came out of her room after changing into some comfy clothes.

“Daehyun isn`t picking up his phone” You muttered trying to call him, again. She halted as she felt the hair on her neck rise.

“You have his number and he has yours?” She asked using her what-the-hell tone making you nod towards her, ignoring her tone. “God ______~ what are you doing? You`re in love with this guy on one side and on the other you’re hiding it from the guys!” She pointed out disbelieved.

Your hand that was holding the phone on your ear slid down and fell on the side as you stopped calling Daehyun.

“It was a silly move wasn`t it?” You frowned hearing what Hyojin was saying.

“Yes, yes it was. First you`re so determined to have a relationship with this guy and then when Yongguk mentions him you`re all ‘no, he is a geek I am the queenka it won`t work’ and stuff” She rolled her eyes on you plopping on the sofa.

--

Daehyun had just entered his house. He set the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter