Disappointed

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - No Mercy

“No, I don`t want to talk to you”

“Please, you have to listen”

Daehyun exited the school building only to see you trying to flee from the boys and especially Yongguk was pleading you to listen to him.

“Yah! Can`t you hear her. She`s saying she doesn`t want to talk to you” Yongguk kept shut seeing Daehyun standing by the entrance. You snapped your head towards him and softened at the sight of him.

You sprinted towards him and gave him a hug. Daehyun wrapped one of his arms around your waist kissing your ear while his piercing eyes never left the boys.

When you pulled back you pouted towards him. “Mianhae. They just wouldn`t let me be” He gave you a soft smile realizing that you were apologizing for something that wasn`t your fault.

“It`s okay” he smiled and ruffled your hair.

He took your hand in his and headed towards the parking lot, but it didn`t seem that easy.

“Daehyun” The two of you stopped your tracks hearing Yongguk call for him.

“You don`t have to talk to them if you don`t want to” You assured him, but he shook his head. He turned around slowly and met Yongguk`s eyes.

With a sigh Yongguk headed towards him with the boys right behind him. Yongguk was just standing there face to face with Daehyun. His eyes never connected with his and it looked like he was having a hard time trying to say something.

“What is it? Spit it out” Daehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter