Trouble follows

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoSztONT5g

 

You bowed to all of them, ‘’I’m sorry, I have to go.’’ You look to Jonghyun hesitating for a moment before standing up and leave.

 

Right after you  leave, Jonghyun immediately come to his senses and ran after you. He chase after you and hold your arm and you turned around to face him.  ''Please, don't go ~~~~~~~~,'' Jonghyun shamelessly said, afterall it was his birthday and his sister, SHINee and Seung Jin are all there. 

 

You softened, ’’Please don’t make me choose.’’ You turn away and quickly walk back to the car.

 

There was nothing you could do, you were so overwhelm with guilt and sadness that you didn’t even turn around knowing that if you did, you will ran back to his arms. Especially today was suppose to be Jonghyun’s special day but you straightened your thinking out, Yun ji and Joong ki need you more right now.

 

You rushed into the hospital and realized that there was a small crowd outside some holding banners. *Since when Joong ki have fans?* Taking another route to avoid them, you were about to ask for direction when you saw Yun ji squatting down outside the operation theater.,’’Yun ji ah!’’

 

Yun jij stood up and hugged you tightly,’’~~~~~~~! What should I do? Joong ki is inside and and the accident look bad!’’ You comforted Yun ji and stayed by her side. Joong ki is the only close family member that Yun ji have, nothing must happen to him or you wouldn’t knowing how will Yun ji handle living without Joong ki.

 

The wait was agonizing and long however after couple of hours the door swung open and the doctor together with a nurse came out. Both of you abruptly stood up,’’How is he doctor?’’

 

The doctor smiled,’’He’s currently stable but right now still unconscious. He suffered multiple injuries and he injured his spine and arms but nothing was too serious. He’s one of the most miracle patient I have, usually when someone suffered this bad, he will have already given up long ago, there must be something he have yet to fulfilled.’’ Yun ji and you both sighed in relief and thank the doctor profusely.

 

Both of you are waiting outside and seeing Yun ji pale’s face, you decided to get a cup of hot tea for her. Wrong and big mistake. The small crowd outside that you saw just now have turned into a massive gatherings. 

 

While you were walking your way to the canteen, you could suddenly hear loud and noisy chaos stompings from behind. You turned around to see a lot of people running towards you. *Not again!*

 

You turned to the lift as you urgently pressed on the button repeatedly, it’s the only way out! They’re getting closer and all of them were shouting questions but you keep your attention to the lift and seeing that the lift isn't coming, you gave up and stood in front of the lift and surrendered. You close your eyes and anticipate to get squished by them and instead, you hear the lift door opened just in time. You were pulled into the lift and a pair of strong arms catched you and the lift door closes just in time.

 

You open your eyes to see Jonghyun and he flash your favorite smile,’’Just in the time to save you. You’re one hell of a dangerous girlfriend, trouble always seems to find you.’’

 

‘’W-why are you here?’’

 

Jonghyun shakes his head and chuckled,’’There’s nowhere I’ll rather be during my birthday rather than be with you even if it’s in the hospital.’’ You smiled,’’ Thank you for saving me and I owe you this time. Let’s go see Joong ki Oppa.’’

 

Jonghyun ordered the guards to meet outside the lift and both of you safely went to Joong ki’s room. Joong ki is still unconscious lying on the bed, it was your first time seeing Joong ki so weak and sick, to Yun ji and you he’s like a superman who will never gets sick and always protecting the both of you.

 

*Joong ki oppa, wake up soon.*