Away from my girl

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg

 

Jonghyun rush and intrude to Seung Jin's house. ''Where is ~~~~~?'' Seung jIn turn to Jonghyun,''she said she's taking a walk down the Han River.'' He ran out and drives Han River in a hurry, ''I'm coming ~~~~~~~ah, wait for me, I'm coming.'' 

 

You miss Jonghyun too much that you had to go to the places both of you shared memories together- today you're visiting Han River. It was dark and the lights on the bridge made you smile, both of you kissed right under this lamp. You continue to drink even though you're already drunk. *Only when I'm drunk, I can't miss you Jonghyun Oppa.*

 

It was late at night and you were drinking while continue to reminisce the kiss both of you shared here. However, suddenly out of nowhere a drunk man appeared and he grab your shoulders and make you face him.''Want to have some fun with me pretty lady?'' You shuddered at how close he was and you push him as hard as you can.

 

He was on the ground and that made him mad. ''Stop trying to play hard to get!'' He got up and lunges forward to you and you closed your eyes. Unexpectedly, you hear a loud grunt and a loud thud to the floor.

 

Slowly you open your eyes and saw the drunk man and he was on the floor, unconscious. You look up to see who had save you when you realized it's Jonghyun. He was breathing heavily and you could see that the Jonghyun was mad and provocked by drunk mad who tried to attack you.

 

Your eyes widened and Jonghyun grab your shoulders.''ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!'' You look at him with teary eyes,''J-Jonghyun? What are you doing here?''

 

He move forward and hugged you. You were noticeably skinnier and that made his heart break. ''What are you doing here alone?! What if I didn't come! What if the man attack you?! What if-'' you hold up your finger to Jonghyun's lips. You move in and kissed him, Jonghyun was first taken aback but he kissed you back. Both of you kissed passionately and did not break the kiss until both of are breathless. 

 

''I love you ~~~~~. How can you believe when I said I never love you. I'm sorry ~~~~~~~.'' In his broad shoulder you sigh in relieve and cry. *He is back here with me* 

 

You look into his eyes and you give Jonghyun a peck on his cheeks,''I love you too but w-why did you leave me?'' He flash your favourite smile to you and shakes his head.''No, not now, let's go home first.'' Jonghyun carried you up bridal style and you naturally snuggle into his broad shoulder.

 

You felt as though your life is finally coming back together, you're being carried by Jonghyun and he've saved you again and warm spread through your heart.