Mother who visited

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

 

Jonghyun eyes flutter open when bright lights shine into his eyes, there was a familiar woman looking at him. She called out to him,''Jonghyun ah?''

 

He try to focus when it's hard to open his eyes with the strong bright light and when he does, he gasp when he realized who it was. ''Omma?!'' She was kindly smiling back at him ,''so nice to see you again my precious son.''

 

''Am I dead?'' Jonghyun ask her wondering how he is able to talk to her again. She sat down beside him,''Didn't you ask me what should you do? Well, I'm here. Tell me everything.''

 

Jonghyun was first confused but eventually told her everything and the president who threaten to hurt you. ''I love her so much Omma.''

 

''I know you do, she's the first girl you've brought to see me. I don't want to see you to suffer all your life and regret Jonghyun. If you love her, bring her back, protect her and keep her safe. Leaving her is not the solution do you understand dear? ''

 

Jonghyun's mom got up, ''My time is up, I have to go, remember to keep her safe and stay happy and lastly both of you have my blessings.''

 

''Where are you going? Don't leave me Omma!'' She turned around and smile once again before walking into the strong bright lights and disappeared. Her voice echoed,''Time to walk up Jonghyun.... good bye.''

 

Jonghyun got up and look for her but instead he fell down and woke up again and this time he is back at the graveyard. He touches the back of his head that is throbbing and there's blood. Jonghyun was about to leave when he look up the hill and wondered,''I fell from that high and all I had was a small head injury and small cuts?''

 

Having a flashback of what his mother told him, ''​My time is up, I have to go, remember to keep her safe and stay happy and lastly both of you have my blessings.'' Jonghyun quickly got up and drives to Seung Jin's house.''You're right mom, I'm going to bring ~~~~~ back and protect her.''

 

*Wait for me ~~~~~, just wait for a while more. I'm coming for you.*