When I need you

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqfzvpiVrtA

 

 

You continued to ran without even noticing that the sky is turning grey and loud.  The thunder roared loudly and when you stop to catch your breathe, you realised that it was about to rain and yet you were too late to look for shelter or look for umbrella.

 

It started to drizzle and you were in the middle of nowhere, you contined to take deep breathe and catch your breathe and in no time it started to rain cat and dogs.

 

You were dreanched, you sat of the wet floor and hug your knees to your chest. Your whole mind was a turmoi of what Joong ki said to you and in a time like this you thought of Jonghyun. *What should I do?*

 

You contined to think and the rain didn't seem to stop anytime soon, suddenly you couldn't feel any rain droplet on you and curious you look up seeing Jonghyun holding on a huge black umbrealla and worriedly look at you,''Let's go home ~~~~~~,''he said while puttiing his hand out.

 

Staring at Jonghyun for a while, you were so grateful to have him by your side. Whenever you're helpless or need someone, he'll apprear, help you and comfort you. You reach out and grab his hand and you got up,''How do you know where I am?'' ''Yun ji told me about it and I came here to look for you. Are you alright?''Jonghyun ask.

 

You close your eyes and leaned on Jonghyun's broad shoulder. ''I told Joong ki that I would never want to see him again, what should I do?'' Jonghyun sigh and put his hand around you,''Let's go home before you catch a cold ~~~~~~ah.''

 

Jonghyun should be happy knowing that now Joong ki wouldn't be in the picture between you and him, however Jonghyun was dissappointed and was as devastated as you. He could understand that Joong ki played a huge role in your life especially before you  know him, but Jonghyun was worried that you might regret what you said and blame yoursellf.

 

Both of you got home safely but you were completely drenched by the rain outside. ''Dry yourself quickly before you really catch a hold,I'll go make you some warm porridge,''Jonghyun passed you a huge dry towel and pushed you to your room.

 

After a warm shower, you came out and saw Jonghyun carelessly cooking for you. He was a lousy cooker, that you know but was move at how is he still trying to make you porridge. Jonghyun tried the taste  of the porridge from the pot and jumped up,'', too much salt.'' It look ridicous and funny from the back where you're watching and you smiled. ''Here let me help,'' you said. You added warm water into the porridge to fix the saltiness and it worked.

 

Both of you were having warm kimchi porridge on a rainy stormy weather for dinner but dinner was very quiet. You're still and quiet while eating and once in a while you would softly sigh. Jonghyun is so worried for you and all he could do was see you helplessly, ''I hope Joong ki will continued to talk to ~~~~~~ even though she said she doesnt want to see him,''Jonghyun thought.