Thankful SHINee

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV34VhSo3X0

(SHINee's WOWOWOW)

 

 

 

You have nothing else to do at home other than re-reading your favourite book by Nicholas Sparks. You could memories every part clearly but other than that, you have absolutely nothing to do! After finished reading Chapter 6, you were distracted by the sudden noise from outside. The guards suddenly stood up and bowed,''Good morning, Jonghyun-ssi.'' You grew excited, ''Jonghyun is here?''

 

Once the door opened, you stood up and you were so happy to see him(or anyone)! ''Oh hi Jonghyun!'' you beamed, but suddenly you grew puzzled,'' Don't you have any schedule today?'' ''Aigoo! I cancelled my plans for you today and you're worried about my schedule?'' Jonghyun pretended to be sad and dissappointed and even give a fake sob.

 

You giggled over his exaggerated reaction,''I'm sorry, I'm honestly really happy that your'e here!'' Jonghyun turned to you and smile,''I know! Go get change then! I'll go bring you to see my friends! I'll wait for you outside!

 

You were so excited that you're going to meet Jonghyun's friends! You changed into a white dress with just light make-up you still manage look pretty.

 

Once you came out of yout house, both Jonghyun and the guards couldn't stop staring at you! Jonghyun immediately smiled and hold on to your hands as you walked down to his car, ''You never failed to surprise me, ~~~~~~~.''

 

As Jonghyun drives to a cafe and he couldn't help but sweetly compliment you again,''You know, I don't feel like letting you meet my friends. You're so pretty that I'm actullay scared that they'll fall for you.''

 

You grin and tease Jonghyun, ''Maybe I'll fall for them instead, from the photo your friends are really good-looking!'' Jonghyun turned to you and gave a worried expression. ''Yah, don't you dare!''

 

Both of you sweetly bicker and for the first time both of you felt that you guys are in a real relationship going on a date togther and meeting Jonghyun friends and quickly you've forgotten that you were both in a relationship because of a contract.

 

Once both of you reached the cafe, all of Jonghyun's friends stood up and all of them stared at you. 

 

Onew smoothing and cheerfull slightly bow,''My name is Onew, nice to meet you ~~~~~.'' Followed by Key who joke a bit,'' Welcome to my cafe, I'm Key the fashionale one and welcome to my cafe.''  Tae min put his hands out and smile brightly at you,''I'm the youngest among them, my name is Lee Tae min.'' Minho coolly look at you and give you a small smile,''I'm Minho.''

 

You bowed respectfully and introduced yourself, ''My name is ~~~~~~~~. Nice to meet all of you.'' They happily shake your hand and indeed all of them are so good-looking.

 

Jonghyun pulled out a chair for you and wait for you to sit. Jonghyun was constantly smiling and charmingly talk to you sweetly. All of them stared at Jonghyun as he gently pushed your chair in happily. All of them are still staring blankly at both of you as Jonghyun softly ask what you would like to order, ''What do you feel like eating ~~~~~? Their steak is pretty good.''

 

You could feel that all of them were staring at the both of you and you look up. Jonghyun,too, notices that they're all staring and it's making you uncomfortable and curious,''Ya what's are you guys staring at? You guys should quickly order too.''

 

They immediately look down at the menu and mumbled among each other. After a fulfilling lunch, you grew curious. Once all of you are done, Jonghyun insisted of paying for the food and got up but stop to look behind and walk and look back again. SHINee all laugh in unison and Jonghyun signaled from behing,''Don't talk bad about me!'' 

 

All of them nod and once is out of sight and went to pay in the cashier,  all of them simultaneously shout to you, ''Thank you ~~~~~~!'' You look them and was so confuse.

 

Onew explained to you feeling grateful to you,''Thank you for changing Jonghyun back. After his mother's death, there isn't a day where Jonghyun will smile or relax. But we all can see it's because of you, because of you we are able to see the old Jonghyun back today.Thank you ~~~~~~~.''

 

All you could do was smile back to them, you felt like you didn't deserve to be thanked since you didn't actully do anything and you're hapy with Jonghyun too. Jonghyun came back rushing a but right after he paid for the meal and he could sense a weird atmosphere,''YAH! Are you all talking bad about me to ~~~~~!''

 

''We were just telling ~~~~~ how pretty she is and when she's bored of you, all of us will be available,'' Tae min answered while looking at you and he even gave you a wink.

 

You laughed hysterically as Jonghyun believed in Taemin's words and block you by pulling you behind him,''Don't you dare!"' All of them continue to joke and talk while you look up to Jonghyun and thought *I couldn't imagine Jonghyun not smiling and I'm happy that I was the one who changed him back. Stay happy, Jonghyun oppa•