Comfort

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JBnXBir3So

 

 

It has been the worst time Jonghyun had his whole life. He never felt this lonely and tormented before, even when his mother passed away he knew that he's going to move on some day but without you, he felt as though he's stuck in a place where he can't move forward.

 

Waking up to another empty house without you, Jonghyun received a call from the president,''good job Jonghyun! You did the right thing, get ready to fly to taiwan for a fan meet understand?''''

 

''You forced me to do this! Promise that you will ask the reporter to change the article and it wasn't ~~~~~~'s fault.''

 

Without answering, the president hangs up. Jonghyun stared at the kitchen where both of you used to cook together and on the fridge there was the photo that both of you took in Lotte World. Jonghyun take the photo out and stared at your face,''I miss you like crazy ~~~~~~.''

 

Jonghyun place the photo away and shut his eyes, grab his keys and drives off. Not knowing where to go find comfort, Jonghyun unknowingly went to his mother's grave. When Jonghyun found his mom's tomb, Jonghyun kneel down and tears start to fall again,''mom, I'm in so much misery, what should I do?'' 

 

Jonghyun shed tears in front of her mom and because of his tears, his vision was blurred. When he tried to get up, the rain from the morning caused the grass to be slippery and Jonghyun slip from the top of the hill. ''Ah!''

 

On the way, sharp twigs cutting his flesh. He was rolling down a high hill and was unable to stop until eventually his head hit a rock and fell unconcious.

 

 


 

 

 

 

uh oh