Press conference

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfAh3uDXWEo

                                        

 

 

You woke up early and have a glass of hot green tea and stared outside. *What a nice weather* It's only 8 in the morning and you're anxious for the press conference you'll be attending wiith Jonghyun later on. With a smile, you think positively and went to shower, ''Today will be a great day.''

 

After a good and warm shower, you could hear knocks from the door and you went to opened it. Jonghyun was well-dressed in a grey tuxedo and he gave you a warm smile. ''Good morning ~~~~~~, ready for hair and make-up?''

 

You nod and grab your phone before leaving together with Jonghyun.  The ride to the salon was quiet and Jonghyun could feel that you're tensed and worried and he could not help but feel burden. *I hope she'll be fine*

 

While everyone is busy doing your hair and make-up at the same time, a thousands is things going through your mind. *After this press conference, who will I  become?*

 

After the long As you walked down to the cafe, Jonghyun was stood rooted to the ground when he saw the makeover that was done to you. You look posh, classy and most importantly pretty. Jonghyun hold on your hands,'' You look gorgeous, ~~~~~~~''.  You memontarily forget about all the anxiousness and blushed.

 

Both Jonghyun and you were standing in front of the press conference door now, waiting for Seung Jin to introduce both of you. Your hands were shaking and you closed your eyes. Jonghyun take your hands and gave you a comforting hug. ''Don't worry too much, ~~~~~~. I will be there with you all the time and nothing will go wrong.''

 

You believed in Jonghyun and suddenly you were confident! Holding hands together, both of you look into each other,''FIGHTING!''

 

Seung Jin introduced both of you in and all the reporters was clicking away already,''Let's welcome in Kim Jonghyun and ~~~~~~~.''

 

Both of you walked in and at first the camera's flashes made you uncomfortable but Jonghyun tighten his grip on you and once both of you are seated, all the reporters waited for both of you to give introductions before giving questions.

 

Jonghyun move his face closer to the mic and smoothly introduced himself,'' Good evening everyone, I'm Kim Jonghyun and thank you so much for supporting us and coming out here. Thank you so much, please do not hesitate to ask any questions after ~~~~~'s introduction.'' 

 

Now it's time for you to speak, you coughed a little before speaking and the reporters seems to think you're cute,''Hello everyone, I'm ~~~~~~~ and sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for coming out today.

 

Seung Jin was the host for the press conference,''Kim Jonghyun and ~~~~~~ will now take some of your questions, However they have the rights to remain silence. You may now proceed.''

 

 

Reporter 1 quickly raised his recorder up,''There was a kiss incident that Jonghyun shared with ~~~~~~ couple of weeks ago, why in a public area?''

Jonghyun turned to the reporter and slightly bow,''First of all, I would like to apologise for my actions which may seems to dissappoint a lot of people. The reason of kissing ~~~~~~~ in public was because I've been dating ~~~~~ for the past 3 years even before I debut, I wanted to show the public about my relationship with her and so I chose this way.The matter could be done in a more civilissed manner and thus I sincerely apologise again.'' 

 

More questioins passed and Jonghyun have been answering it for you but suddenly a reporter direct her question to you, ''Miss ~~~~~~~, could you explain how you meet Jonghyun?'' Jonghyun and Seung Jin turned to you in immeidately and became worried when you pause before answering. There was a long silence until you You smiled at the reporter and explained calmly,''I meet Jonghyun before he even debut. He was walking in the park while singing and I came up complemenitng his voice and that's how we met.''

 

The crowd was move by your cute story and most of them was envious of you. 

 

Seung Jin quickly wrapped up the press conference and thank the reporters. Jonghyun and you stood up and pose together before leaving.

 

Once outside of the room, Jonghyun nudged you,'' You think I have a great voice huh?'' And raise his eyebrows up and down. You giggled and pushed him away,''Don't get too excited!'' Jonghyun chase you and tease you,''Hey wait up! We met in the park huh? Tell me the story again!'''

You covered your face in embarrassment and continue to walk quickly.

 

Seng jin was standing and staring at you and Jonghyun together,''~~~~~~, You don't see me anymore?''