Stalker/Fan

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uOTlOVKT6I

 

Jonghyun's father was giving a speech to thank the guest for coming and Jonghyun and you was sitting down together with his sister at the table in the party.

 

You were listening intesly when you felt as though someone's watching. Curious you look around slowly and you saw a mysterious man standing behind a wall and he's taking pictures of the both of you. You try to figure who he was because he look familar. However, you stood up and walk over. 

 

The man jump a bit seeing you walking closer and immediately hide and ran away. By the time you reach the wall that the man was taking pictures and he's gone. *Strange, I thought he look familar to me.* Jonghyun came over,''What are you doing babe?''

 

''I thought I saw someone here taking pictures of us.'' Jonghyun laugh loudly and pulled you away, ''I think you're being overly paranoid dear, this is a private party I doubt any paparazzi or fans are here. Let's go back, dinner is being served.''

 

You look back to the wall and scratch your head, you continue to enjoy dinner and soon forgot about the mysterious photographer who got away.

 

Not too far away from the party, Seung Jin was running away as fast as he possibly could when he realised that you were walking towards him! He ran away so quickly that he's having a hard time catching his breath right now.

 

He took out his camera and look through it. Inside the camera all of the pictures was of Jonghyun and you- Shopping with him together during the date, in the press conference, at Jonghyun's private cottage restaurant, in Han River and much more. 

 

He smiled foolishly while going through the photos,''The pictures tonight turned out really good, wow, ~~~~~~~ sure is beautiful.''

 

Seung Jin didn't know when he started taking pictures of you however it's all he have. He didn't want to fight over Jonghyun over you because he knows you're completely happy and perfect together with Jonghyun. Sometimes he felt as though he's a stalker or a fan of yours but he wants to keep it. He felt as though someday the photos might come in handy.

 

He walk home while looking through the photos and suddenly frown when thinking of what the future might lies ahead. Jonghyun is afterall an Idol and Idols don't date. It's simple as that...