Never leaving

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhrWYIoy9vk

 

Jonghyun slowly drop you on your bed and you hold on to him, refuse to let him go. ''Stay with me, I'm afraid to sleep without you.'' Jonghyun nod and lay beside you on the bed,''I'm here so please sleep, you look exhausted.''

  1.  

You stobornly shakes your head and bit your lip,''I don't want to wake up from this dream.'' Jonghyun gently kiss you, ''This is not a dream ~~~~~~ah. I promise you I'll be here with you. I'll never leave you again, never.'' 

 

You felt safe and and gald that Jonghyun is back together with you right now, ''Tell me everything and after that I promise to sleep.''

 

Jonghyun smile and turn to you, ''The President threaten that if I don't leave you, he will hurt you and destroy everything that I love. I was so afraid that you might get hurt because of me especially from the scary incident when the anti fans attacked you.'' You were moved by his affection and how much he cared for you. ''That's all. I've decided that I will protect you and keep you safe with me. I'm not going to care of what peope are going to say because all I need is just you. I'm sorry for hurting you.''

 

You smiled and move closer to him, you've miss his scent. You hug Jonghyun,''What matters is that you're back with me. Goodnight Oppa.''

 

 

The next morning, you were woken up by the direct light from the sun through the window. You turn to the side and saw Jonghyun sleeping well and you immediately smile. Everything is exactly how you wish to happened, you're back in your room at Jonghyun's house and you're with the man you love.

 

However when you kiss his temple, that's when you realized that Jonghyun injured his head. There was blood on the bed sheet! You panic and wake him up, ''Jonghyun! What happened to your head?!''

 

His eyes was half-open,''Hm?''

 

''YOUR HEAD! THERE'S BLOOD ON THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD!'' He got up and and lightly touch his head and Jonghyun realise that it was from the fall at the graveyard. He explained and tried to calm you down. ''It's nothing. Just a small cut.''

 

You forces Jonghyun to get his head treated and drives him to the hospital. Jonghyun explained everything while the doctor was stiching, the doctor was ,too, surprised when Jonghyun told him he had fell from the hill and only ended up with a small head injury and small cuts in his arms and legs. ''Wow, someone upstairs must have protected you.''

 

Jonghyun smile and shyly scratch his head when he thought of that morning when he talked to him mother. Jonghyun turned to you and hold your hands tightly. *I know it was you omma, thank you. I will cherish my life with ~~~~~ now and be happy. Thank you.*