A different side

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjNlEk85eA0

 

You were watching the tv as you fold your laundry and suddenly the channel you were watching was having music bank live. You continue to ignore the host as couple of bands appear. *So many bands nowadays.....*

 

As you were folding your clothes the host introduced Jonghyun and you looked up in surprise. *Jonghyun?* ''Last performance of today's live show. This man does not need an introduction!'' Fan girls continued to scream evern louder. The host continued to tease, 'but I'll introuduce anyway. Please put your hands together and welcome KIM JONGHYUN!''

 

Your eyes widened as Jonghyun appeared confidently into the stage while keeping eye contact with the camera.! You were mesmorised as Jonghyun pour his heart out and started to sing. Once the song has been played Jonghyun turned serious and take a deep breath and singing beautifully and perfectly. 

 

(Play the song in the above given)

''Ella, sorry is what I want to say

I don't want to wait any longer
Far from now, at the very end, to say it
So that even in this painful period of time
We'll still be able to laugh
Creating new happy memories for us to remember
Mariya''

 

''Ella, How are you trying to leave me
With those easy words, "goodbye"
Making me feel reproachful at your departure
Oh, Please....
Don't go ella
Don't go....''

 

Once the song died out, he gave a soft smile and slightly bowed. You were still staring at Jonghyun, you never see this side of him! A confident, kind, and talented Jonghyun. *Wow, he does have a great voice.*

 

You watched as Jonghyun leave the stage while waving to his fans stand at the side and the fans went wild! You were about to cook dinner when there's a knock on the door. Hoping it was Jonghyun, You ran towards the door and calm yourself. Joong Ki was standing there with his hands in his pant's pocket.  ''Oh oppa, why are you here?'' you grew dissappointed and gave a small smile.

 

Joong ki could feel that you were dissappointed and he was downhearted, ''You were expecting someone else?'' You shook your head, ''No it's fine, come in oppa.''

 

''Do you want some tea Joong ki oppa?'' Joong ki shakes his head, ''No I'm fine ~~~~~~. I'm here to just pass you some dinner just in case you were lazy to cook.'' 

 

You peek inside and saw that it your favourite fish porridge, ''Thank you so much oppa, I was ready to make instant rameon for dinner.'' Joong ki turned to your tv and saw that you were watching Music Bank, ''Since when you watch k-pop? I thought you detest how overrated it was.'' 

 

You set the table,''I just happened to watch it, Oppa come here and eat together with me.''