Changed jonghyun

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1jSqbZMcxA

 

 

In the morning, Seung jin was assigned to assist and drived Jonghyun to perform live at Music Bank.  *Crap man, Why do I have to bear another tiring day with Jonghyun.*

 

Seung was dragging his feet up to Jonghyun's dorm expecting him to be asleep and refuse to head out in the early morning but when Seung Jin opened the door, Jonghyun was eating breakfast! Not believing his eyes, he close back the door. *Am I still alseep or the Jonghyun is really up having breakfast?!'' Seung Jin open the door again and half close it and open again.

 

''Yah! Seung Jin right? What are you doing?'' Jonghyun ask curiously. ''You're Kim Jonghyun right?'' 

''Who else looks like me and stay here?'' Seung Jin scratch his head,'' Since when you woke up early and remember the staff name?'' *I remembered your name cause I saw you with ~~~*

 

Jonghyun shakes his head, ''Aren't you my personal assistant? Where's my clothings for today, I will go get changed.'' Seung Jin pass the set of clothes to Jonghyun and he went to change.

 

Seung Jin was pacing around the house, he couldn't figure out how Jonghyun remembers staff name, wake up by himself, get dressed without being ask and REMEMBERS HIS SCHEDULE?!  *Maybe he switch bodies like in Secret Garden?!* *Or Jonghyun have another twin?!* 

 

Jonghyun was staring at Seung jin as he walk back and forth while thinking and Seung Jin thoughts was interrupted as Jonghyun came out changed, ''Shouldn't we leave now?'' Seung Jin jumped a little and ran towards the door,'' Yes, after you Jonghyun-ssi''

 

 

In the car, Seung Jin did was he usually have to do. ''Jonghyun, first you'll perform at the music bank and after your lunch break we will go to have a photo shoot for your album and in the evening.'' Jonghyun wasn't listening now, he took out his phone and was too immerse in the photo he took last night. *~~~~~~~*

 

''Seung Jin, let the president know that I will take the contract to ~~~~ this evening.'' Seung Jin was alarmed after hearing your name. *~~~~~~~? Contract?!*