Spicy food

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drGaBKYq1w

 

Jonghyun came back from the gym and when he opened the door, he saw you wrapping your legs with your arm and was staring into space. You were so immerensed in your thoughts that you didn't even notice that Jonghyun came back. Jonghyun tip-toed to the couch and scare you,''HEY!''

 

You jumped from the couch and fell on the floor. Jonghyun burst into loud laughter as he saw you fell, after finished laughing he quickly help you up. You look up at him annoyed that he made you fall,''YA! Can you don't scare me like this?!'' You shouted at him as he was still trying to contain his laughter.

 

''Why were you thinking about anyway? You didn't realise that I was back.'' Jonghyun said while he sat beside you. You sign loudly and face away from him,''Joong ki oppa said he's willing to attend the press conference but I have a bad feeling about this.''

 

''You know we'll all be there right? Don't worry so much! Or you'll get winkles soon.'' Jonghyun jokingly, ''Have you had dinner? I'm starving.'' You are still staring into space,''Me too, I can't go anywhere to get food anyway.'' You stood up and walk past Jonghyun to the kitchen,''LET'S COOK OPPA!''

 

Jonghyun turned serious as see you not being able to go out and you still have to worry about the press conference. He felt sorry that you have to go through all this crap media attention when you could be shopping with Yun Ji now without getting stared at or being able to go anywhere without getting anxious that people will regconise you. He feel bad about it, for the first time since meetin you, he regretted a little getting you involved.

 

You caught Jonghyun standing still,''Oppa! What should be cook tonight?'' Jonghyun quickly turned his attention to you and walk towards the kitchen.

 

Both of you made rice cake and place it in middle while Jonghyun set the table with plates and chopsticks. You took a bite at the rice cake and your eyes widened and you regret it immediately. ''It's so spicy!!!!'' You said while fanning your hands on your mouth and quickly takes a sip of water.

Jonghyun warmly smiled at you and jokingly provoke you,''Ya, I bet you're just not good with spicy food. Watch this,'' Jonghyun take a piece of rice cake and after his second chew, his eyes widened and ran off to the bathroom.

 

You laugh histerallically and shouted as he ran off,''I thought someone was just about to show off how well he can eat spicy food!'' 

 

That was the first time you laugh that day and for a while you let loose and forgotten about the press conference that is going to happen in two days. *Let's hope everything will go well.*