Lotte world

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

                       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpaDWPzaM3U

 

 

 

Jonghyun haven’t been going out to work or anything for days. You felt as though there’s something wrong but whenever you ask he always change the subject.

 

‘’Are you sure you have nothing to do?’’ you ask.

Jonghyun gave a small smile, ‘’Let’s go out and enjoy our self.’’

 

Before you could even protest, Jonghyun pulled you out and carry you to the car. You grew excited and enjoy the wind as Jonghyun drives. You take in  deep breathes while closing your eyes, ‘‘I miss going out.’’

Jonghyun accidentally heard you and his heart break a little, it’s his fault that you couldn’t go anywhere.

 

While you saw where both of you are going, you immediately cover your face. You take a closer look, you're at LOTTE WORLD!!!!

You turned to Jonghyun and he flashes your favorite handsome smile, ‘’Let’s have fun today.’’

 

You refuse to leave the car, making Jonghyun carry you bridal style out. You cover your face to Jonghyun’s chest and you could feel the crowd start to stare at both of you and taking pictures of both of you.

 

Jonghyun ignored the crowd and carry you to a roller coaster ride. Your eyes widened, it was your favorite ride in every theme park.

 

Seeing how excited you were, Jonghyun hide how scared he was. He was biting his lips as the coaster reaches the peak ready for the drop, you screamed your hearts out and enjoyed the ride while Jonghyun closes his eyes feeling like he's going to have to puke soon.

 

You giggled at his expression and Jonghyun try his best to smile back.

 

After the ride, you’re completely relaxed and enjoying yourself. The crowd grew and more people are following both of you around but you couldn’t care, you’re having too much fun.

 

You ran to the shop and tried on many different types of hair bands and you decided to go with a mickey mouse hair band, you look to Jonghyun who’s pouting as he wear a pink mickey mouse hair band. He look hilarious and you laughed!

 

 

With candy floss in your hands and wearing couple hairbands both of you continued to explore Lotte World as couple as more people followed behind both of you and take pictures.

 

Lastly, Jonghyun decided to force you in the haunted house! You were dragging your feet because you dread the haunted house!

‘’Are you that scared? I love the haunted house,’’Jonghyun boasted to you once inside. You closed your eyes tightly and would jump to Jonghyun whenever you’re scared.

 

Jonghyun was laughing at you when suddenly a white figure jumped in front of Jonghyun and he jumped! You laugh histerically,’’’who’s the one who just boasted earlier on that he’s isn’t afraid!’’

 

Jonghyun laugh along and scared you,''BOO!'', you jump and continue to hold on to Jonghyun till your'e both out of the haunted house, you were back to your bubbly self. You ran to a photo booth and insisted like a kid that you want to take pictures with Jonghyun. 

 

In the end, Jonghyun gave up and follow you in the photo booth. Both of you make funny faces, smile and during the last shot Jonghyun kiss your cheeks. When the pictures came out, you laugh at Jonghyun face when he’s trying to act cute while he laughed at your surprise reaction when he kiss your cheeks.

 

You were sad when it’s time to go home but when you turn around you saw that the crowd too was devastated when Jonghyun and you were about to leave instead you stop and pull Jonghyun close beside you.

 

Turning around, you pose while hugging Jonghyun and the crowd went wild and camera flashes while you smile and lastly bowed to them,’’Thank you for today! All of you must be tired, see all of you soon!’’

 

Jonghyun was admiring you,’’Woah, someone knows how to give fanservice!’’

You smile back,’’I learn it from the pro! Let’s go home oppa!’’

 

During the ride back you were staring at the photobooth picture,''Oppa, today felt like another dream. Thank you so much.''

Jonghyun was satisfied with today, it seems as though you're really happy and he enjoyed himself a lot too.

 

 

The next day, articles and newspaper were going crazy of your date with Jonghyun at lotte world. Many was jealous and the president was furious but what’s important to Jonghyun was that you had fun.