Weak

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsdndN6i_Q

 

 

Jonghyun was about to leave when he finds it strage that you're not awake since you've always been a morning person,''Maybe she's tired from yesterday...''

He left with a burdened heart and off to do a fan signing event since it's the only activity he's allowed to do now.

 

It was already evening when Jonghyun came back and usually you will be either reading on the sofa or waiting for him to come back while cooking dinner but tonight you're no where to be found. He checked all room except for your private bedroom and scratch his head,''Could yo have went out?''

 

He had a bad feelings about you and softly knock on your room's door,''~~~~~~~~? Are you inside?'' After continuing to knock for a minute, Jonghyun to decided to go in,''I'm coming in.....'

 

Slowly opening the door, you were still in your bed sleeping. *Since when you sleep this much?*

As Jonghyun is about to close back the door he stopped when he hear you whispering in your sleep,''J-Jonghyun....''

 

He quickly turned back to check on you and you whispered again but with a different name,''J-J-oong ki...''

*Joong ki?*

 

When Jonghyun is close enough to your bed, he bent down and notice that you're perspiring so much that your hair and clothes are soacked with sweat. 

Jonghyun's eyes immediately widened and use his hand to touch your forehead and you're feverish. You're constantly frowning and scrunching your eye brows together in poain and you continue to mumur in your sleep. He right away went to fetch a bucket of cold water, towel and thermometer.

 

After soaking the towel, he twist the excess water out and gently place the cold towel on your forehead. You stopped frowning a bit and Jonghyun look over his watch- 9.15pm. He continued to change the towel for the whole night and this is his 13th towel. Jonghyun measured your tempertature and it went down by a lot, he was so relieve. 

 

As he is about to leave the room for you to rest, you subconciously grab his hands,''S-stay.... Please?....''you weakly mumured. Jonghyun smiled and sit beside you on the other empty side of the bed and you refuse to let of his hands but Jonghyun reassured you,''Go back to sleep, I promise I will stay.''

Jonghyun's conforting words made you feel safe and in no time, you fall back into deep sleep.

 

The whole night Jonghyun stayed and changed yor towel once in a while and he look at his watch while he yawned,''3am...'' Jonghyun's eyelids became heavy and he was fightig to keep it open.

He checked your temperature again and you're recoverd almost completely. Jonghyun yawned again and this time, he did not fight over his eyeslid and slept beside you aand unknowingly you sniggle into Jonghyun's warm and broad chest. 

You slept well throughout the night and so does Jognhyun.

 

 

The morning sun greetly warmly and brightly shine through your room. Your eyes flutter open and Jognhyun face was THIS close to yours. You didn't back back in horror instead you were mesmoriezed by his beautiful face stucture and how the sun flatteringly shine on his perfect face structure. 

You feel so much better and realised that you're not feverish anymore thanks to Jonghyun. You were so grateful and thankful for Jonghyun, you thought ''He must be exhausted taking care of you the whole night...''

 

Your thoughts was disrupted when Jonghyun fidget and he was awake. You pretended that you're still asleep so as to not get caught for staring at him. This time it was his turn to get mesmerised by your beauty. He softly got up, pushed your bangs away and kissed your temple. 

To prevent you from waking up, Jognhyun gingerly lift your head from his chest to a soft pillow and quietly as possibble got out of the roo.

You smiled happily and touch your forehead, and wake up as slowly as possible. Once you open the door, you could see Jognhyun carefully cooking for you breakfast, you take a deep breathe and realise that he's makign you fish porridge.

 

Jonghyun turned around and caught you staring at him,''Hey, I know that I'm good-looking but you can just tell me instead of secretly staring at me,'' he said while giving you a wink.

You giggle at his wink,''Who says I staring at you? I'm just staring at your porridge that is going to get burnt if you don't stir it...''

He realised and quickly stir the porridge and you were right, the porridge almost got burnt.

 

*Silly Jonghyun*

 

Both of you sat and he was intenstly staring at you while you take your first mouth and Jonghyun was so worried trying to study your expression whether it was good or not and it was so damn delicious that it was pretty hard for you to maintain a poker face.

In the end you gave up and give him a thumbs-up,''This is so good! Wow, I'm impressed,''you said while taking another bite and Jonghyun sigh in relieve as he started eating along.

 

You're on your second bowl now and he smiled,''Are you feeling better already?''

 

You nod without stopping to eat.

 

Jognhyun crossed his hands,''You could have told me that you're sick and I wouldn't even want to leave. What if I didn't check on you last night? It could have gotten serious you know!''

 

You felt guilty and stopped eating,''That's why I didn't wanna let you know or you'll cancel your schedule....''

 

You avoid his gaze and he let it go,''But promise me you'll let me know next time!.''

You pretened to be angry and this time you cross your hands,''NEXT TIME!?!'' You gasp, ''You want me to fall sick again oppa?''

 

''Woah, oppa I didn't know you're this evil!''

 

He laughed and softly hit your head,''Okay, no more next time but promise you'll let me know!.''

You smiled back ang nod.

 

Suddenly Jonghyun's phone rang and he picked it up,''Yup Seung jin?''

''What time is the interview?Hmmmmmmmm.'' Jonghyun look at his watch and look at you. ''Seung Jin, cancel everything I have today, ~~~~~~~'s sick.

 

You quickly put your hands up and wave at him indicating that he doesn't need to cancel his plans, instead before Seung Jin to respond, Jonghyun ended the call.

 

''You don't have to cancel it! I'm completely fine now,'' You said.

 

Instead Jonghyun excitedly smiled at you,'' LET'S GO FOR A DATE!''

You look back at him in confusion, ''D-Date?!''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please vote, I'm working hard! *wink*