Approve

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ

 

In the hospital, Seung Jin was waiting together with you as you cry. *It’s all my fault*

 

Seung Jin gave up and hugs you as you cry into his shoulder,’’don’t worry ~~~~~~~, Jonghyun will pull through.’'You saw your bloody hand and had flash back of Jonghyun getting hurt while covering your ears and protecting you. 

 

Looking up you saw Jonghyun’s sister,’’~~~~~~ unnie!’’You stood and hug her as she ran to you,’’Are you alright?’’

 

You did have cuts before Jonghyun came to protect you but you didn’t care, all you could think of was Jonghyun.

 

All of you were waiting outside with SHINee, Jonghyun’s sister and Seung Jin.

 

The doctor came out and all of you rushed to him,’’how is he doctor?’’

‘’He have a few stitches on his head because it was bleeding profusely and he broke one of his ribs and suffered superficial bruising but right now he’s stable. All of you may go see him.’’

 

Everyone was relieve, most of them stood outside to see Jonghyun through the glass pane while letting you go in to accompany Jonghyun.

 

You open the door to see Jonghyun unconscious and you covered your mouth. He looks horrible. You slowly move forward and stood beside Jonghyun,’’I’m sorry, ‘’ was all you could say.

 

Drying your tears you move in and give Jonghyun a peek on the cheek you hold on to his hands and sat beside him.

 

Seung Jin was standing outside, he’s angry at the president for revealing the contract and blaming it all on you that cause the people to tried to attact you and making Jonghyun get hurt. Seeing how Jonghyun protected you, he was moved,’’Jonghyun, I approve.''