Bad feelings

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13SonQuUJ0o

 

 

The briefing for Joong ki was just that he have to answer in a simple and honest answers about that day's incident and explain how his relationship with you was just friends, best friends. Unlike you, Joong ki wasn't worried or anxious for the press conference he didn't quite care what will happen to him. Since you've ask him to help, he will help you to do the press conference. 

 

He was waiting with you and Jonghyun at the waiting room. You were lying on Jonghyun's shoulder and Joong ki felt like an outcast, he was staring away when suddenly the door open and Yun ji appeared.  You stood up and introduced Yun ji to Jonghyun, ''Oppa, she's the friend that brought me to the airport, Yun ji.'' Jonghyun stood up and shakes hand with Yun ji,''Thank you for dragging her or else I couldnt have met ~~~~. Thank you.''

 

All of you sat together and Yun ji sat beside you and Joong ki. Yun ji sigh upon seeing Joong ki alone and staring away from you and Jonghyun. *It must be hard for Joong ki oppa.* Seung Jin knocked and said,''All on stand-by. We have a bigger crowd than the previous one. Joong ki-ssi, answer like we have told you and be calm.''

 

Now all three of you were stading outside the door waiting for Seung jin to finish introducing and briefing. You turned to Joong ki,''Joong ki oppa, thank you again for doing this. Fighting!'' you whishpered and fist your hands as you encourage Joong ki.  All of you seated after bowing to the crowd filled with reporter and media team. 

 

Jonghyun first introduced himself,''Good evening everyone, My name is Kim Jonghyun and I would like to apologise to keep all of you waiting.'' Seung Jin intorduced you and you speak softly and smile to them,''My name is ~~~~~~. Thank you for coming out.''

 

Now it was time for Joong ki to speak and the crowd immediately face him as Joong ki move his face closer to the mic and cooly introduce himself,''I'm Song Joong ki.'' It was the time you hated most, question and answer segment. First off, a middle aged man raise his hands and asked a question,''Ms ~~~~, as you are aware that this press conference is to explain the photo that you were holding hands with Joong ki, can you explain why are you running and holding hands together?''

 

You take a deep breathe and explained calmly, ''I have taken the matter too lightly as I went out myself that day to get take-away lunch, however when the citizens who regconised me started to run towards me. I understand they meant no harm, however I was about to get squashed by the excited crowd and luckily Joong ki was there to help me get away safely. I only suffered small cuts.''

 

The man who asked the question looks statisfied as he sat and wrote what you just spoke. 

 

It was the old same question but looks like all of us are doing well is answering the questions and you started to loosen up as you thought that the bad feelings you were worried about was nothing.

 

As Seung jin was half way in thanking and closing the press conference, a posh looking lady stood up and raise her hands to ask a question. Seung Jin notice and polietely allow her to ask,''It will be the last question of this conference, please ask.''

 

The lady looked at Joong ki, initiating that she's directing the question to him. ''Joong ki, I know that you've explained in detail of that night and that both of the relationship between the two of you are just close friends. However, I'm curious of your feelings? Do you like ~~~~~~~?''

 

Joong ki blankly look back at the lady as she raise her head higher feeling like she have ask the best question for today. He continues to stare at the lady and take a last look at you and thought of the instruction that was given to him before the press conference. *simple and honest answers....*

 

Joong ki confidently looked back at the lady as he stood, ''I do have feelings for ~~~~~~~~~.''

 

The whole crowd gasp as camera's flash more and incessantly mumurs from them. All of you turned to Joong ki in surprised especially you. You've never heard of Joong ki having feelings for you and why did he choose to say it now and here?

 

Jonghyun eyes widened as he turned to Joong ki.

 

*What the hell is going to happen now.*