Confession

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5imtMpD5c

 

Seung Jin immediately break off the silence and quickly summarize it as the crowd in the room becoming to get loud. The guards immediately ushered all of you into the waiting room as fast as possible and everyone in the room was standing and walking towards all of you. 

 

Seung Jin immediately ran and stand beside you close as the reporters was pushing Seung Jin to get closer to you. All of them are pushing everything and shouted questions. Once all of you got into the waiting room safely, the guards all stood outside to guard and control the crowd but all of you move backwards at the loud banging from the moving and unstable door.

 

Everyone was panicking and out of nowhere Jonghyun strongly pushed Joong ki against the wall and fiercely stared at him, ''WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!''

 

Jonghyun raised his fist up and you run to him and stop him,''Please stop. Let's go oppa. Joong ki bravely look back at Jonghyun and stared back. Uopn hearing you, Jonghyun drop his fist. Jonghyun could see it in Joong ki's eyes, that he really did love you and have feelings for you, what he said in the press conference was true. 

 

Jonghyun hugged you tightly and you couldn't even respond to that. He softly hold hands with you and pulled you out of the waiting room and to his van before the crowd could reach you. ''Drive!'' Jonghyun ordered his driver. You look out to the windows as reporters and camera crew ran behind you not giving up until they're exhausted.

 

Your mind is in a turmoil. The scene flashed back of Joong ki at the press conference,''I do have feelings for ~~~~~~.'' You close your eyes tightly hoping that you could shut your mind but before you could realize tears were at the brick of flowing down from your eyes. It hurts you to see Joong ki this way especially when you've stopped having feelings for him.

 

Jonghyun is hugging you now,''You're fine. It's okay, don't be afraid.'' To be honest, Jonghyun have no clue on how will he solve this matter and most importantly Jonghyun is nervous about how you will react about Joong ki's confession to you.

 

He can obviously see that Joong ki is an important person in your life and what if there's a time and there will come a time where you will have to choosing between Joong ki and him and that scared him.

 

It will be a nightmare for him, he'll rather be dead than to see you with another man.