Moonlight

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKFU56KR5aU

 

 

You fell alsleep in the van and you didn't know how long you've slept but it felt as though a really long time. You were tired from all the thinking about Joong ki that you fell alsleep. You woke up and stretch your sore neck and look to the side and Jonghyun was there. You felt smile to him as you somehow feel relieved seeing Jonghyun there and he warmly smiled back.

 

''How long was I alsleep? Where are we anyway?'' You said as you look out the tainted window. Jonghyun open the door for you,''You must be hungry, we're having supper here.''

 

''Here? Where can we go and eat anyway?''You thought and Jonghyun chivalrously opened your side of the door and put his hands out. You look around and this place look familiar, the garden and you turned to see the same manager who served both of you last time. You're at Jonghyun's cottage cafe where both of you had a romantic dinner facing the sea.

 

All of the staff ran to their position as they formed a straight line and greeted both of you. Again, both of you sat at the same place having the perfect view out to the dark sea where the bright moon refected it's beauty in the still water. As you stared out at the view, Jonghyun have finished ordering for both of you. You could feel your tired and swollen eyes from crying when you close them. 

 

''Do you feel better?'' Jonghyun said worriedly. ''Don't worry, I'm sure Seung jin and the President knows what to do next, I'm sure it will all be fine,'' his voice cracked as he wasn't sure of himself, will it be really fine now?

 

As Jonghyun was about to ask you more about Joong ki, he was interrupted as the food was being serve and both of you quietly eat. ''That's right, just eat when you're sad ~~~~~~, food gives you energy ~~~~~~ah! Eat a lot , here try this soup,'' he feed you and you ate happily.

 

After dinner, instead of going home straight, Jonghyun take you on a walk at the seaside and he finally take up the courage to ask you some questions of Joong ki. ''How long have you know Joong ki?''

''5 long years.''you said while walking down the sea and playfully kick the sand. ''Do you-'' Jonghyun ask hesitantly,''Do you ever like Joong ki?'' You didn't answer to that question and Jonghyun know that you did fall for Joong ki but what Jonghyun wanted to know desperately as his heart race and he gulp.

 

Jonghyun stood and you walk forward for a couple of steps and without looking back and sigh,''I used to have feelings for Joong ki till two months ago you stepped into my life.'' Jonghyun quickly catch up to you and make you face him, your eyes sparkled under the moon and he hold your face up and move close.

 

Both of you close your eyes and enjoy a kiss under the moon and at the seaside. You felt happy and finally free but at the same time worried for Joong ki and worried for how long more can you be happy with Jonghyun, what's going to happen? 

 

 

Jonghyun break off the kiss first and slowly pulled back while you whispered softly,''I love you, Jonghyun.'' ''Not as much as I love you ~~~~, that I can assure you,'' Jonghyun sweetly replied and move in for another kiss.