Saved

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWoVeUxi8o

 

 

It's dawn now and Seung Jin purposely kept you occupied all day so that you will not think too much or go out to see all those nasty and crude comments from your rising anti-fans. 

 

Seung Jin just told you another 'trap' joke and you laugh histerically. You smilled as the wind softly blow your hair away from your face and you closed your eyes. ''Thank you Seung Jin... for accompanying me and I know you're purposely wasting your time here so I won't go out... So, for that, Thank you!'' 

 

Seung Jin could not take his eyes off you, ''Anytime...''

 

Outside in the chily  weather, Jonghun was walking close to your house now. Smilling as he had a flashback of the kiss you both shared at the airport. *She have really pretty eyes...* Just thinking of you made him happy and what's werid is that he's gonna apologize to you when he couldn't even remember when was the last time he apologise to someone willingly like this.

 

Jonghyun pulled in the flowers he had personally picked up for you and sniffed it. *I hope she likes sun flowers.* With the hope of staring anew with you, he walk joyfully and excitedly to your house.

 

Once close enough to your house, Jonghyun could hear your laughter and he could peek from the window outside. You were joking around with Seung Jin. *Why is Seung Jin here? Isn't he my assistant?*

 

However Jonghyun's thought was disrupted when you turned around and slipped because of the carpet. *Crap*

 

As Jonghyun is about to barge in to catch you, Seung Jin react so quickly that he was able to hold your back and prevented you from falling. Both of you into each other's eyes and for a moment, you felt awkward with Seung Jin.

 

After Jonghyun saw you getting saved by Seung Jin, he felt angry and jealous. Overly jealous that he could not bear to see another moment of you with Seung Jin. He dropped his arm and unknowingly dropped the flowers on the floor and left. Jonghyun shuddered at the thought with you together with Seung Jin and what both of you could be doing now. Jonghyun shakes his head and blast his music and walk away. 

 

Inside the house, you quickly pulled away Seung Jin's arm from behind and gave a little smile,''Thank you.'' *That was awkward.''

 

''Seung Jin, thank you for today but I guess you should go home now. It's late and I'm tired *you faked a yawn* Seung jin was not willing to go home, he wanted to spend more time with you but you want him to go home and rest since he have been with you the whole day. 

 

''Don't worry, I won't go out today, I promise!'' He messily pat your hair and you gave him a cute and annoyed look, Seung Jin giggled at your cute expression. ''Araso! I'm leaving now! Good night ~~~~~-ah!'' Seung Jin shouted as he leave. ''Don't forget to lock the doors ah! GOODNIGHT ~~~~~!'' You giggled and cover your face with your hands *He's such a nice guy*

 

As you turn around to go back in, you saw a fresh bouquet of sunflowers on the ground. You quickly picked it up and bring it in. *Who knows that sunflower is my favorite?*