Happily ever after

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1Ukqv4EFA

 

It have been a year since you've become Mrs. Kim and things have been going well. Jonghyun still haven't gone back to work and instead he wants to spend more time with you. Both of you have invited everyone for dinner since you haven't see them for a long time after coming back from traveling around the world. 

 

You were in the middle of setting the table when Jonghyun hug you from the back and lean on you, you grin and turn around. He swoop in and kiss you, you kiss him back however the mood was destroyed when the door bell rang. *Mood destroyer.* You pull back and went to open the door and you smile widely when you saw SHINee! All of them greeted you and still you can't believe how good-looking all of them are! ''Hello guys!'' you greet back and once they're inside, Jonghyun tackle them playfully and you giggle.

 

They settle down and you were about to go and talk to them when the door bell rang again.You open the door to see that it was Seung Jin and Yun ji together and both of them was lovingly linking their arms together. At first, you were confuse and unsure,''Are both of you dating?'' Yun ji nod enthusiastically and Seung Jin answer,''It's been months now.'' You can't believe it, excitedly you hug them both tightly,''Congraulation guys!!!''

You cheerfully and sincerely congratulate them and both of them walk in. When you're about to close the door, someone was holding the door and it ws Joong ki hold on to the door and you open it back. You were smile broadly because you were so pleased to see Joong ki again since he have been extremely busy since his debut. You hug him excitedly and Jonghyun pull you back and gave you a stare,''Stop making me jealous!''

 

You laugh at how childish he was and Joong ki laugh,''You're not the only one who might get jealous. ~~~~~~, Jonghyun meet my girlfriend, Moon Chae won.'' Both of you look at her as she walk up and bring her hand out,''Nice to meet you.'' You quickly grab it and shake it enthusiastically,''I'M SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU.'' You were still smiling widely and shake her hand excitedly, Jonghyun and Joong ki laugh as Chae won look confused. 

 

It was everyone, everyone is here! All of you chat while eat at the same time, the atmosphere was very cheerful and comforting. You couldn't stop smilling throughout the dinner. You turn to Seung Jin who is fedding Yun ji and you turn to Joong ki who was staring at Chae won. You sigh in relief and you were very pleased to know that both Seung Jin and Joong ki have found someone else to replace you. 

 

Suddenly you decided to finally tell Jonghyun and you whispered softly to him,''Jonghyun, I'm pregnant.'' Jonghyun stood up and he shouted,''WHAT?!'' Everyone turned to Jonghyun and you pulled Jonghyun down and cover his mouth. You gave an awkward smile to them as you whisper to Jonghyun,''What are you doing?!''

 

He turned to you with a blank expression. You were anxious to know if he's excited or dissappointed. He pulled your hand away from his mouth and Jonghyun laugh while giving a punch in the air,''I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!''

 

You gasp at him while everyone cheered for you and congragulate you. Jonghyun hug you tightly and carry you up as he spin you lightly, you were please to know that he' glad and excited about it, you've been keeping it for quite some time but now you're relieve that you told him! ''YAH, KIM JONGHYUN. Place ~~~~~~~ down, it's dangerous!'' Key Omma appeared and Jonghyun slowly place you down while kissing your temple, ''Thank you ~~~~~~~~~, we're going to have a baby.'' 

 

You pulled away from the tight hug to see Jonghyun crying with tears of happiness and you were touched, you wipe his tears away and smile widely *We're going to start a family together.*

   

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I would like to sincerely thank you for your warm support for this story and please look forward to my new story, 'Undeserving Shadow' featuring Myungsoo and Kai. Please do upvote my story for I have work hard on it and I know I'm selfish but... you have nothing to lose right? It will mean a lot for me!

Thank you! /90 degree bow/

*^_______^*

 


 

 

   

 

One mutual true love. 

Two different guys.

One huge problem.

What if Jongin stands a second chance to start over with you? Will you still fall for the same undeserving man

 

 

<< Undeserving Shadow >>

 


 

 

 

  

 

In a forest, you were woken up by a wolf? And why does it's rainbow hair reminds you of Oh Sehun? 

He had his hair dye in rainbow colours recently too, exactly like this wolf and it can't be too much of a coincidence! You look at its eyes,''Sehun?''

 

<<  A Guardian Wolf  >>