Alone time

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvwxdWbYew

 

 

Jonghyun came back while holding a gift, mini cake and flowers(again). He waited as he could hear you sending Joong Ki and Yun ji off. ''Joong ki oppa, thank you again for today,'' you said shyly while putting your hair behind your ears.

 

Ye Jin playfully tease you,''You only thank Joong ki oppa?'' You strongly nudge Ye Jin while you keep smiling at Joong ki. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ~~~~~!'' Ye jin shouted as she leave.

 

You were staring at them leave when someone jumped out from the side, surprising you. You were so taken aback that you actually posed a kung fu pose! Jonghyun laughed loudly at you and you felt embarrassed. *Jonghyun?*

 

After seeing you getting angry, Jonghyun instantly stop laughing and gave a awkward cough. ''Happy Birthday ~~~~~.'' Jonghyun said awkwardly as he passed you the flowers and the mini cake. You were still in the same position and still waiting for Jonghyun to explain.  ''Hm, I was near your house so I came over and-'' you were still staring at Jonghyun with your arms crossed.

 

''OK, I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZED BUT WHEN I SAW YOUR FRIENDS CELEBRATING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SO I CAME HERE WITH PRESENTS AND FLOWERS,'' Jonghyun blurted out.

 

You softly giggled and you were slightly happy at his sudden confession. ''Should I forgive you?Hmmmm,'' you said while rubbing your chin as if you're still thinking hard and thinking. You give Jonghyun a quick look and you could see that Jonghyun was genuinely nervous, ''Since you're so sincere, I'll forgive you this once! Is that a cake, t's going to melt!!!'' You quickly rushed in to the kitchen with the cake while the eased Jonghyun gave a punch into the air and started jumping up and down excitdely!

 

*She forgives me!!!!* Jonghyun even continued to gave a cute dance but when you turned around he was pretending that he was irritated by the invisible mosquitos. 

 

You laugh and asked Jonghyun to sit and eat the cake together. While eating, Jonghyun pulled the gift that he bought it for you and give it to you. ''For me?'' Jonghyun nod. You opened the gift to see a bracelet with your name engraved on it - ~~~~~~. ''You shouldn't get me any gifts, but thank you. I love it!'' You quickly put it on with Jonghyun's help and he smiled at how good the bracelet was on you.

 

''You're welcome, happy birthday again. Before I leave, may I ask if you're free tomorrow?'' You took another bite of cake and nodded without thinking too much about it. and Jonghyun quickly picks up his jacket and was walking away while he shouted, ''I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 9. BYE!''

 

He was walking out of your house when he could see a familiar bouquet that you had place in a vase and he remembered that it was the bouquet he left yesterday. He softly smiled and felt please with it. *She kept it!*

 

''YAH! Where are you taking me go tomorrow?!" You said while trying to catch him up but Jonghyun was already out of the house and he just wave his hands and turned around. ''See you tomorrow ~~~~~~~, happy birthday again!.'' Jonghyun quickly walked away as fast as he can before you could protest or reject him.... *~~~~~~ah. see you tomorrow. *

 

Just thinking of going out with you tomorrow makes his heart flutter and his stomach churn in anticipation. ''What's wrong with me?''Jonghyun said while hitting his head lightly,''You're both just friends. Just friends...''

 

Jonghyun's cute dance when he's forgiven