Date

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

Jonghyun could barely sleep with all this excitement for tomorrow's morning - A date with you! He got up at 5am and started dressing up. The most frustrating part was choosing what to wear! *will she like formal wear or casual wear?* By the time he decided what to wear it was already only 6am! Time is seriously moving too slow right now.

 

*Better to be early than late* Jonghyun shrugged.

Jonghyun jumped into his sports car and adjust the rear mirror cooly before zooming off to your house.

 

Upon reaching your house, He knocked the door and you were still in yout PJs and your hair's a mess. *how can she still look this pretty with just PJs*

You looked up and look up again in shock. You were blinking your eyes in disbelief, ''OMO!'' Jonghyun was still dazing at your pretty face. 

You jumped up and quickly ran back in running to find a clock. *WHAT! IT'S ONLY 6AM! DIDN'Y HE SAY 9!!!!!*

 

You were going back to the door while covering your 'morning-face',''Jonghyun ssi, is my house's clock spoiled or are you here at 6am in the morning?!''

Jonghyun pretended that there's nothing wrong and smoothing check his watch,''It's indeed 6am in the morning.''

 

*Kepp calm ~~~~* ''Yes, what time did you said yesterday?''

''9am.'' 

''Okay, why not you wait inside while I get ready?''

 

 

 

Jonghyun came in and quiclly sat down in the living room. ''whoa you really do make yourself at home without me saying.''

Jonghyun smirk, ''You said I could come in right? Quick so get ready! I can see your salavia all over your face.. here and there and here....hahahha''

 

You quickly covered your face with your hands and ran in the bathroom. *That was embarrassing*

 

You give a quick warm shower and dress in casual crop tee with blue jeans and your flat stomach showed a bit. When you came out, Jonghyun looked at you from toe to top. *man, not only is she pretty, but y too.* ''Am I too casual? You didn't even tell me where we are going at the first place. Should I change into something else?''

Jonghyun was still staring at you. 

''I should go change...'' As you were about to turn around, Jonghyun got up and hold on to your arms. ''You look great....'' 

 

You slightly bush as Jonghyun pull your door and bow,''Ladies first.''

 

In the car, as both of are on the way to the surprise place that Jonghyun planned, you kept replaying Jonghyun's compliment in your head.

''You look great....'' 

''You look great....''  

''You look great....'' 

 

You continued to ask Jonghyun where he is bringing you. ''Are you sure you can go out?'' 

Jonghyun was now stiifed as you remindered him that he's still an idol after all.... But was happy to know that you actually cared for him.

''Don't worry, the place I'm gonna take you isn't gonna matter.'' Jonghyun smiled reassuredly.

 

You could feel that the destination is near as Jonghyun drives slowly. 

All you could see was a fantasic sea view and the cottage was surrounded by flower gardens. *what a pretty place*

 

Jonghyun rushed over to your side and opened the car door for you. *since when he's such a gentleman?*

''Let's go!'' 

 

 

The staff opened the door and they quickly acknowledge Jonghyun. ''Young master!'' all the staff bowed in confusion as both of you walked to a table outdoor. Jonghyun had never let anyone, let alone a girl, to his private cottage!

*YOUNG MASTER?!*

 

Jonghyun could tell that you're curious about it and spoke out nonchalatenly, ''I owned half of this place. My mom specially made it for me knowing that when after I debut I couldn't dine anywhere else so she built this place before she died.....''

You soften, ''She's amazing, this place is breathtaking...''

 

Both of you enjoyed a delicious breakfast accompained by the sunrise and the sea facing the table... It was extremely romantic.