Locked up

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc

 

 

The next day, Jonghyun was worried and anxious all day that he’ll have to face the president later on.Jonghyun was about to leave when he saw you carrying a bag pack ready to leave,’’where are you going?’'

 

‘’Oh oppa, you’re leaving too? I have to go home and pack some more clothes, books and have to clean the house later. You?’’ Jonghyun nod,’’I have to get back to the company. Bring some guards will you?’’

 

Shaking your head you say,’’I’ll go secretly and in addition if I bring the guards, people will know I’m at home. I’ll be fine, I promise.’’

Jonghyun said after he kissed your temple,‘’Alright but remember to be careful and stay safe...’’

 

You nod and both of you leave together but  you drive alone home.

 

 

On the other hand, Jonghyun’s hand was trembling while waiting at the president’s office. Suddenly the president walk in and Jonghyun stood up and bowed. The president threw pictures of you and Jonghyun when both of you are in Lotte World,’’How can a Idol go to Lotte World?! Are you out of your mind?!''

 

‘’I’m sorry,''Jonghyun said while keeping his head low. ‘’You’re sorry? I’ve been losing money because of you! Now it’s too late, I have to do something to save your career,’’ the president flared up.

 

Jonghyun continue to keep his head low. The president take his hand out,’’Give me your phone right now.’’ Jonghyun was hesitant to surrender his phone but in the end he took out his phone and give it to the president.

 

 

‘’Stay here and don’t go anything until tomorrow morning. You understand?! It’s the least you can do after giving me all the trouble.’’ Jonghyun can’t stay there,’’What about ~~~~~~~?!’’ The president smirk,’’You still want to worry about ~~~~~ when you can’t even take care of yourself? STAY.’’

 

The president knew what he had to do next, he lock the doors and window of the room and ordered his assistant to bring the dating contract of Jonghyun and you while asking two guards to make sure that Jonghyun don’t escape.

 

Jonghyun is pacing around the empty room, you’re probably alone at your home and by the look of the president’s expression looks like he’s going to do something big.

 

The president have already called a reporter to meet him at the building and the president pass the contract to him while whispering,’’ ~~~~~~ is the one who wants the contract, Jonghyun was force to sign the contract. Make the news big but make it all ~~~~~~’s fault. Understand?’’

The reporter nod and exit the building with the contract on his hands.

 

 

Seung Jin was witnessing everything from the side and took picture of the deal between the president and the reporter,’’Better let Jonghyun know.’’