Freedom

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaA7S1DL8ic

 

 

After the release of press conference and confimation that both of you are dating, news spread like fire. Whenever you the television, It'll be about Jonghyun and you together. When you're surfing the net, every page you go will link you back to both of you. When you go out, people in the street recognises you and sometimes they will want to ask for a photo together or sometimes they will just ran to you!

 

Now you even have your own bodyguards to accompany you where ever you go.. Seung jin have already warned you before of the consequence however you felt like you're a prisoner at your own home. *I wonder how's Yun ji and Joong ki doing, knowing that I signed the contract.*

 

You were pacing around your house, not knowing what to do! You're so bored, ''That's it! I need to get a walk outside!''

 

Jonghyun have repeateadly emphasis to never anywhere without the guards he sent, but today, you felt like you really need to go out without the guards or without anyone pointing fingers at me or rushing to me.

 

After disguising youself with a cap and a flu mask, you were statisfied. ''Only with my eyes showing, I doubt there's anyone who could regconise me!''

 

You gingerly sneak out from the window when the guards are having a chat while eating their lunch and you take the opportunity to ran quickly and quietly. Now, you were running out of breathe! You stop when you believe that you've successfully escape. You stretched your hands out and feel the sun above and you take a deep breathe and exhale. *Fresh air)

 

You walked down a street and smiled under the mask.

 

While you're walking down happily, you stop when you see a news paper shop stand. On the cover of the newspaper, it was an article of you and Jonghyun. Both of you were posing together at the press conference, but what made you stop was this article was a hateful article towards both of you.

 

The newspaper wrote,''Kim Jonghyun and ~~~~~~ dating is confirmed by TWENTYCOMPANY but could it be that's it's JUST another fake news?''

You were still staring at the word 'fake' and suddenly a gush of wind blow towards you and your cap dropped. The newspaper stand owner quickly recognizes you and started screaming,'' It's ~~~~~~~! It's ~~~~~~~!''

 

Suddenly, everyone who was near you started running towards you! You turned around to run but it was a dead end! You close your eyes as you surrender. *I should have listened to Jonghyun and bring the guards out*

 

Out of no where, you were yanked by someone and pulled you to the side avoiding the crowd to attack you in excitement. You opened your eyes as the owner of the hands shouted,''Let's run!!!!!!!!''  It was Joong ki and people take photos as both of you escaping while holding hands. *What's going to happen*

 

Joong ki was trying to hide how happy he was holding your hands. *If only time will freeze like this*