Leave her or

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZbG1YzhaJE

 

 

Right after Jonghyun was discharge all he could think of was to confront the presdent. Both of you were back home and you were sound asleep in your room. Jonghyun got up, changed and secretly went out.

 

He rushed to the company and barge into the president room,''Why did you reveal the contract without my permission?!'' The president got up and look back at Jonghyun,''I'm the president of your company, you have no right to shout at me!''

 

Jonghyun scoff and calm down,''I'm not going to care about it and I love ~~~~~~. there's nothing you can do to make me leave her.'' He storm off and open the door ready to leave when the president spoke up,''What if I say that I am making you leave her or I will do it myself. You know how I can be sometimes...''

 

Jonghyun closes back the door and whispered,''What did you just said?'' The president sat back down,''I'm ordering you leave ~~~~~ or I will hurt her and force you to leave her!''

 

The president stare at Jonghyun,''Break up with her, make her leave and she'll be safe. I've even arrange a taiwan fanmeeting for you to be held next week.'' Jonghyun leave the room and was left speechless. He had a flashback of you when you could get hurt when he didn't save you in time when the antis attack and Jonghyun couldn't see you getting hurt or cry, it will tear him apart.

 

*Maybe everyone's right, an idol should never love. I'm sorry ~~~~~~~, I'm sorry that I'm an idol and that I can't love you anymore. I don't want to see you get hurt or cry anymore.*