THEN I QUIT!

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMtCJC39SqU

 

 

Once both of you are back home, you were sleepy and tired and you feel asleep almost immediatey. Jonghyun went in to check on you and he was relieve that you're sleeping so that he doesn't have to explain to you about where is he going now. 

 

 

Jonghyun decided to go in to see you once again before he go to the airport for the Taiwan's fanmeet. You were sound asleep and Jonghyun was amaze and blown away by your beauty. He grin while gently pushing your fringe away. He had a plan in mind when he decided to bring you back that night in the Han River. He was ready to give up everything, for you. Still grinning he left the room quietly and wait for Seung Jin to come pick him out outside.

 

When Seung Jin finally reached, he was surprised to see Jonghyun outside waiting for him. Jonghyun get in the car and Seung Jin drives off,''Are you sure you want to go Taiwan and leave ~~~~~~~ here?''

 

Jonghyun smirk and instead changed the topic,''I owe you Seung Jin for taking care of ~~~~~~ when I wasn't there for her. Thank you Seung Jin.'' 

 

Upon reaching the airport, there was several fans and more people from the media there. Seung Jin ordered some guards to escorts Jonghyun in while everyone was trying to catch up for good picture, they didn't know what was coming. The president was standing outside of the departure area to make sure that Jonghyun get to Taiwan. 

 

When Jonghyun is close enough, he whispered to the president,''Approve my relationship with ~~~~~~~ now.'' The president was surprise that he accidentally shouted back,''NO, NEVER! I WOULD NEVER APPROVE YOU TOGETHER WITH ~~~~~~~!''

 

The crowd gasp and Jonghyun smirk,''Then I quit!'' The fans was taken aback but the media kept their camera rolling, the whole thing was being captured and witnessed by the fans and media!

 

Jonghyun walk away with Seung Jin while smiling broadly, both of them hi-5 each other and walk away laughing! Seung jin was amaze by Jonghyun,''Woah, I'm impressed. 10 out of10 points for you Jonghyun!' 'Jonghyun chuckle and place his hand over Seung Jin's shoulder and both of you leave the frustrated president and surprised fans and reporters behind and went home.