Put into good use

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0l7pJSTtg

 

Seung Jin was about to leave his office in the company when he saw that pile of photos. It was all the photos he took of you with Jonghyun and he look throught them. He was admiring you when he snapped his fingers when he got an idea! He should put these photo into good use!

 

There was a lot of photos, the one where all of celebrate Jonghyun's birthday with her sister, you together with SHINee on a lunch date, shopping at Jonghyun's department store, where you and Jonghyun was visting his mom at the cementry and much more. It was more than enough to prove that Jonghyun's love towards you was true and honest, especially the way he look at you.

 

He scanned all the photos in and wrote an article. With all the photos in the article, he wrote a small note.

 

''Dear fans, as all of you could see that these pictures are taken without both of them knowing. It was true that both of them signed a contract together but in the end, both of them feel deeply in love together. 

 

She was the first and only girl Jonghyun have brought to see him mother at the cementry and let her meet his family. That shows how much she meant to Jonghyun and how important she was to him.

 

I hope you would understand Jonghyun and ~~~~~~~~ and support his relationship with ~~~~~~~. However, Jonghyun willl be currently taking a long break and who knows he might come back as your favorite idol, Kim Jong Hyun.

 

Please show support and love for these two deeply in love couple like I did, thank you!

 

From, ~~~~~~~~'s mysterious fan.''

 

 

Seung Jin smiled and click the button 'UPLOAD'. He's glad that the photos might help you and get support and love from Jonghyun's fans and he's extremely please and delighted that he's able to use these photo to help you, ''I wish you all the best ~~~~~~~, I'm sorry that I'm only able to help this much.I hope you'll stay happy forever with Jonghyun.''

 

Grinning and please with himself, he went hope and anticipate the reaction from the article he wrote.