Regret is sweet

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

-If someone puts too much pressure on me, I will automatically rebel.

 

Davichi- Hot Stuff (My fair lady ost)

 

All the staff and guards was cautious as they're about to pass the gate filled with fans. Jonghyun smirk to his manager, ''I'm going to make you regret more for not letting me go out tonight.''

 

Just as his manage was about to pull Jonghyun back and make him explain what does he mean by that, the gate has already open and the manager resist himself and force to smile while he catch up with Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun walk confidently pass a whole lot of fans, they're screaming and calling his name incessantly, some even cry after seeing him. Years when he first just debut, he'll be touch and move by his fans love for him by waiting hours at the airport to just get a glance at him. Last time, he would walk slower so that he can communicate with his fans or at least to let the fans get a good look at him but now he's annoy and ashamed at how some of his fans behave.

 

They grab onto him and Jonghyun would not be able to react to that unless the guard remove their hands because he knew the company has repeatedly tell him to be unresponsive to fan's attack. Sometimes they would even grab his hair or link arm with him and he would not be able to do anything. To him, he is just a doll they want to touch and this disgusts him. He's tired of listening to the company endless list of instructions and how to behave, for once, he once to rebel to no return.The guards continue to stick close to Jonghyun to avoid any of them, grabbing or touching him while all he could do is show a emotionless expression. 

 

He wants to rebel, he needs to, he's tired of everything. He was almost half way through the passage way to his private vehicle outside when he spotted you. Somehow he chooses you.

 

Thunderous screaming make your ears bleed but you continue to proceed to your plan anyway. Your plan was to go get to the front and to push Yun Ji in front of Jonghyun so she could take pictures of him!

 

You have overestimated yourself as the fans starts to push around, making it even hard for you to push through. Suddenly, you saw a huge hole at the side near to Jonghyun and decide to run over to try to get close to Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun saw that you're pushing everyone away to get to the front and towards him. Lastly when you reached in the first row, you pushed Yun-ji right in front of Jonghyun and she was talking close-up pictures of Jonghyun! *haha now Yun ji won't blame me for making her late* 

 

The guards was taken aback by your actions but they couldn't help as the fans starts going forward ,swallowing all the guards out of the way.

 

Jonghyun set his gaze on you and through the pushing and noisy crowd, he manage to walk towards you. You saw that he was staring at you and you couldn't help but look into his eyes as well. *Why is he walking closer to me?*

 

The crowd eyes follow Jonghyun as he stop and stand right in front of you. You couldn't control the perplex look you had and you realize how good looking he is up close. He has pretty eyes as well.

 

Suddenly, without a warning, he place his hands on your cheeks and slightly bend as he pulled your face close to him and he move in for a kiss.

 

Your eyes widened as he softly kiss you and you open your eyes to see him kissing you with his eyes close, enjoying the moment. *What just happened?*

 

The crowds gasp and stay silent as Jonghyun kiss you softly while you're unable to return the kiss.

 

In front of hundreds of reporters and fans, the idol Kim Jonghyun just kissed you.

 

For the first time in history, an idol kissed a girl in public!