The airport

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

 

You're Like Oxygen

SHINee 샤이니_Love like Oxygen(산소 같은 너)

 

On the other side, Yun ji is pulling your hands to make you walk faster as she was in a hurry to get to the airport. 

 

''C'mon ~~~~~~! Can you please walk faster? We have to reach hours earlier to get a good photos of my Jonghyun oppa!''

 

You figure out that the earlier you reach, the longer you'll have to stand and wait and hence you're dragging your feet and resisting to walk faster.

 

''I don't want wait for 4 hours beforehand to see just some guy walking past,'' you said. ''But you've promised me ~~~~~~~! And addition, I will get Joong ki oppa to come and see you on your birthday! And my dear ~~~~~~, for the 10 000 million times that I've explained, he isn't just some guy.'' 

 

''He is THE KIM JONGHYUN!'' Yun ji screamed into your ears and you gave her annoyed look while you rub your poor ears. However, thinking of Joong ki coming to see you on your birthday made you blush and feel happy, at least now your mood was lifted because of him.

 

In no time, both of you finally reached the airport, and you couldn't believe your eyes! Yun ji gasp when she saw at the massive crowd outside gate 31, there were at least 500 fans!

 

Yun ji quickly turn upset and start blaming you, ''DAMN IT ~~~~~! IT'S YOUR FAULT! I'LL DIE IF I CAN'T SEE JONGHYUN!'' Even though you were staring at Yun ji in debelif at how dramatic your friend can be, you did feel gulity instantly as it was indeed your fault for slowing her down while on the way and started cracking your brain for an idea to let Yun ji take good pictures.

 

While Yun ji is complaing uselessly in the background, you blank out and think of a plan. *How can I get get Yun ji to take good pictures of Jonghyun?*

 

A creative person you are, within minutes you snapped your fingers together and thought of an idea! A dangerous, risky yet worthy plan! You hold Yun ji's shoulders and give her your famous smirk,'' I.....GOT....THIS!'' 

 

Yunji straight away groan and roll her eyes.

 

Here comes trouble......