Headlines

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTB_2OfZMrk 

 

The next day, after the kiss incident, you were woken up by the sound of loud and desperate knocking on the door and you got up. *It's 7 in the morning, I wonder who could it be this early?*

 

You got up half awake and open the door to see Seung Jin standing. He wasn't the joking and smiling Seung Jin like yesterday. He have a piercing serious expression and a chill run down your spine. *What happened?*

 

Seung Jin quickly softened his expression knowing that it scared you a litte and hold on to your shoulder, ''~~~~~~~~~, you're in the first page of every newspaper and article.'' Just as you were about to ask how, you quickly got a flashback of yesterday's kiss. *it's all becuase of that jerk*

 

Back in the company, Jonghyun and his manager was called by the president of the company for an emergency meeting. Once in the meeting room, Jonghyun stay aloof and kept his cool while his manager was anxious. The manaager hyung nudged Jonghyun and give him a look. *This is all your fault!*

 

The president stroll in and bang the table scaring both of them. He slowly pulled out every newspaper, magazine and every article that is related to the kiss at the airport.  By the 19th article, the president chuckled and started to clap his hands. Both the manger and Jonghyun was both confused by his reaction. *Shouldn't he fire the manger by now?*

 

While clapping the president continue to talk, ''Bravo, Bravo. Now you're the #1 most search artist...'' While smiling he face Jonghyun, ''Tell me, who's this girl?!''

 

Jonghyun is unwilling to reveal anything about you. He felt obliged to protect you somehow and he stayed quiet.

 

''Fine. I have two soloutions for you now Jong hyun but first we are indefinely going to forward your comeback to next week while everyone is still anticipating you. Your two solutions are 1. Get someone famous to replace her to get better impression of you OR 2. Pretend you have been dating her before debut and love her too much that you want to reveal it to the public in that matter. ''

 

The president sat down and put up 3 fingers, ''I'll give you three days to decide but for now stay low, understand?'' Jonghyun gave both a serious thought and he have already decided that he will...