Happy birthday

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpgshkoLWuM

 

Jonghyun could not stop thinking of  you all night long. The scene of Seung Jin holding your waist could not stop playing over and over again in his head. *I missed the opportunity to start anew with ~~~~~~ today.* 

 

The next morning, you woke up with the sound of your alarm. You stretch your stiff body and you saw the Sun flowers bouquet that you had now place in the vase and sniff it. *Smells good* It immediately brighten your mood and you did your house chores happily.

 

You ate breakfast and suddenly there's a knock from the front door. You quickly ran to the door and opened it, you were surprised to see Yun ji and Joong ki stood in front of you. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~~~!!!!!!!'' Yun ji shouted while Joong ki pop open a party popper. You jump as the pretty confetti slowly fall and some was stuck to your hair!

 

You can't believe that it's your birthday and you don't remember your own birthday! You gave them a big smile. ''Yah, ~~~~~~, don't tell me you don't remember your own birthday!'' Yun ji teased you. Joong ki handsomely pulled out his hand,''Happy birthday ~~~~~ah.''

 

Joong ki's hand was still waiting for you to shake it instead you hugged them both tightly and suddenly you felt so touched. ''Thank you guys! Both of you are the best!'' *JOONG KI IS HERE ON MY BIRTHDAY*

 

All three of you celebrated all day long and you were having so much fun! You were waiting for Yun ji to ask you about the kiss that both of you shared and you know that both of them are dying to know but since it's your birthday, they didn't want to ask and ruin the mood for you.

 

Jonghyun was walking over to your house but he was still contemplating whether to go or not. *She won't be happy if she sees me* ''Aish, I will just apologize sincerely and she'll be forgive me right? Right?'' Jonghyun sigh and he lightly scratch his head, ''Argh, what's wrong with me? What happened to the confident Jonghyun?''

 

Jonghyun was still thinking and arguing whether he should go or not and in no time he finally reached your house and his thoughts was disrupted when  he could hear a happy birthday song being sang.*Who's birthday is it?*

 

Yun Ji and Joong ki was singing happily and loudly while you clap along,''Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear ~~~~~. Happy Birthday to you!'' You close your eyes while making a wish and Joong ki took out his phone and secretly take a picture of you.  *She is so beautiful, happy birthday ~~~~~~~.*

 

Jonghyun quickly realized that it's your birthday and ran off to get something for you. *It's ~~~~~ birthday, I have to get her something!*