Wedding bells

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw

 

This is it. Today is the day that Jonghyun's family have picked as the wedding day. You were anxious but very excited and delightful that you were going to marry the man you love who love you back, Kim Jonghyun. Just thinking of seeing Jonghyun at the end of the aisle made your heart flutter.

 

You were waiting in the room with your maid of honour, Yun ji and was done preparing. Both of you were just waiting for any of the groomsman to come and signaled you to get ready to walk out. Yun ji was squeezing your hands and sob,''I'm so happy for you ~~~~~~~. I hope you'll be happy with Jonghyun forever.'' You hug her,''Thank you Yun ji ah. You'll have your happiness soon too. Trust me.'' 

 

Both of you were disrupted when Seung Jin knock and came in,''~~~~~~ get ready to walk .'' Your heart was beating so quickly and you stood up with the help of Yun ji as she adjust your gown and the train which flow down to the ground. She wipe away her tears and link your arm to her,''Ready?'' You smile and nod even though your heart was beating fast and your stomach was churning. *Please don't make me fall on my wedding day.*

 

You take in a deep breathe and walk right in front of the church's door. Once you were fully ready, two doorman gracefully fully open the door and you look up as everyone gasp at how beautiful and stunning you look. Jonghyun turn around and his mouth was slightly open, you were captivating. Everyone set their eyes on your as you gracefully and slowly walked over to Jonghyun. Jonghyun was still pleasant surprise at how gorgeous you look, you were glowing as though you're like an angel. Once you reach beside Jonghyun, he snap out of his thoughts and hold your hands. 

 

The pastor was smiling widely at the perfect couple that is standing in front of him. He opened his book and read the vows. Both of you listened carefully until he ask to read the vows.

''~~~~~~~~~, do you take this man, Kim Jonghyun, to be your lawfully wedded husband, and do you promise to love, honor and respect him, and comfort him, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him for so long as you both shall live?''

You answer immediately,''I do.''

''Kim Jonghyun, do you take this woman, ~~~~~~~~, to be your lawfully wedded wife, and do you promise to love, honor, respect her, and comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her for so long as you both shall live?''

Jonghyun grin and stared at you,''I do.''
 

The pastor continue to read and now it was time to exchange rings. You took the ring and place it on Jonghyun's finger and he did the same for you. The pastor read his last vows, ''I now with divine blessings and the authority vested in me, joyfully pronounce you Husband and Wife.''


''You may kiss your Bride!'' Jonghyun immediately and swiftly pull you close and kiss you sweetly. You were grinning from the kiss as everyone cheer and clap happily. Both of you turn to the crowd and you both laugh happily.

 

It was time for flower banquet throwing and all the single ladies including Yun ji was waiting for you to throw the flower. The crowd count down to, ''Three...Two....One....Throw!'' You swing the flower backwards and turned around to see who caught it. It was Yun Ji! She was surprised and didn't expect it to land perfectly on her arms. The crowd was cheering and teasing Yun ji which whoever caught the flower bouquet will be next to get married!

You wink at her and she smile and shakes her head. The ceremony have officially ended and both of you set off at a sleek limousine which was beautifully decorated with flowers all over it. Jonghyun pulled the window down and you wave to everyone,''Thanks for coming everyone!'' They cheered and wave back and the limousine sets off and leave.

 

You gave a sigh a relief and lean on Jonghyun's broad chest, Jonghyun hug you tightly and lean his chin over your head,''You look stunning, Mrs Kim.'' You pull back and laugh loudly and turn back to Jonghyun,''You don't look too bad yourself, Yeobbo.'' 

 

Both of you set off to your new house that Jonghyun bought and later in the evening leave for a honey-moon getaway at Paris, the most romantic city and have a happy everily after with Jonghyun.

 

 

Who says happy ending can't happen to idols? 

 

 

 

 

 


(A/N: One more chapter to go! And don't forget to subscribe, Upvote and comment if you enjoyed it!)